Does your "Type/Taste" in women/men really ever change?

lalayariis

Bad cop
Lets be honest when most of us was kids it was tiddies>ass but now that we've grown up its ass>tiddies
As a child I noticed it was the song that went like “I like big butts and I cannot lie” that made boys all of a sudden obsessed with poop tanks.

Face > Ass/breasts

Let's be real here, the only reason to date an ugly girl with a nice body is to sleep with her. A beautiful girl you can take her out without being embarrassed.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've actually met a fair few Somali girls that fit that description :manny:

Raven haired check, height check, naturally coloured eyes (unlikely unless its an eye condition or some recent admixture). This does not include hazel or honey which is more common. But don't expect green/grey/violet or blue.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You were being too mean to madow girls :confused:

That's your preference, but no need to insult...
No Madow girls can look really good only a deluded person or an 1ncel would say otherwise

Some of them just have really strong features and they look almost like men which is what I meant. I can clarify it

1587409495498.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
As a child I noticed it was the song that went like “I like big butts and I cannot lie” that made boys all of a sudden obsessed with poop tanks.
Somali men been onnat wave for a minute its just that us folks that grew up in the west were brainwashed by these cadaans to think otherwise

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I won’t lie as recent as two years ago I wasn’t into xalimos or madow girls very much. Maybe because I was surrounded by white girls. :cosbyhmm:

Something snapped in me last year of high school and the melanin lookin real good to me now. I rate black and xalimos heavily now. :diddyass: