Does your "Type/Taste" in women/men really ever change?

Muslim women are my only type akhi Malay, Fulani, some Punjabi, Swahili (not the Madow shegaatos), Eritrean, Persian, Levantine, Kashmiri, Maghrebi, Turkish, Islam has blessed us with these women yaa akhi :diddyass:
Imagine marrying a Somalian woman when Islam has blessed us with these choices
1587408828914.gif

lalayariis

Bad cop
Somali phenotype is my type, with long hair. I like men with youthful looking faces around my age, like boyish looks even through age. It’s how the face is shaped, but it screams pretty boy to a lot of people. A good smile, nice hair, and a mix of masculine and pretty features is what all my crushes have in common. Body type doesn’t matter that much tbh as long as they aren’t obese

In the winter i spend more time with my thick thighs wife
In the summer i cant sttand the heat that radiate from thick thighs..so i spent more time with my skinny slim fit wife.

Somali phenotype is my type, with long hair. I like men with youthful looking faces around my age, like boyish looks even through age. It’s how the face is shaped, but it screams pretty boy to a lot of people. A good smile, nice hair, and a mix of masculine and pretty features is what all my crushes have in common. Body type doesn’t matter that much tbh as long as they aren’t obese
now that i think about it, somali boys totally give off pretty boy vibes most of the time :cosbyhmm:

Latina's are overrated as f*ck, most of them are built like fridges, Instagram sold these guys dreams
1587408930849.png

Ukrainian women are consistently gorgeous, most of them look like this
1587409025297.png

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I used to be a boob guy before I went thru puberty then after my balls dropped, I started to appreciate the thighs and booty a lot more. And up until the age of 20, I used to have an intense dislike for black/purple pussy but alhamdullilah, I got used to it. I love nothing more than eating xalimos pussy.

Sure, but surely there has to be someone/type with a combination of a specific features that drives you crazy?
well, the "pretty boy" look is usually what i tend to like
and i guess a thing for darker hair and eyes
but like i said, i'm pretty openminded so it doesn't really matter to me when it comes to attractiveness

Trending

Latest posts