Does this Xaliimo express the honest thoughts of most western raised Somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Naaya is a romantic thing to say in woqooyi but I find it hypocritical for women to use warya which is similar to Naaya so remember that.

I've already presented it that UK needs a Somali organization and a campaign funded by council to educate all problems within the Somali community including tackling the revert issue and we have our own campaign here in Toronto and it's actually working.

I don’t find it romantic. Waa ruunta. Well good for you guys innit.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
@RICH Do you see how problematic it has become for Somali women being valued as cheap and clean in the U.K?

Notice how she went quiet? She doesn’t know how to respond to this. I guess it finally registered in her mind the severity of the situation. It is what it is. :manny:

This is getting a bit obsessive. @PhaedrusHunt you’re childish for a 27 year old. If twitter represents all Xalimo’s for you, then I get why you’re worried. Laakin a normal thinking person knows that not everyone is like this. Anyways macasalaama this is getting nowhere.

This is getting a bit obsessive. @PhaedrusHunt you’re childish for a 27 year old. If twitter represents all Xalimo’s for you, then I get why you’re worried. Laakin a normal thinking person knows that not everyone is like this. Anyways macasalaama this is getting nowhere.

Did you read the blog I linked? And sure twitter doesn’t represent real life, but it does give us a glimpse. This is a serious problem, we’re not trolling. Why do ajanabi ex-convicts feel entitled to Somali women in the U.K? Why not Bengali? Pakistani? Who coined the term “cheap and clean”? And why did they ascribe that term to Somali women only? I don’t expect you to answer this because it’s clear you’re just getting familiar with the issue at hand.

We cannot scapegoat her and say that her views aren't common with western raised Somali women. The majority of so called "educated" and "religious" western raised Somali women may actually hold her views.

sxb why u so slow with this post. niggas was discussing her in 800BC

Ceeb badanaa. Hablahaan just lost their damn mind. They don’t represent us saqajaanyahoow. Get out of here. We’re getting tired of your vendetta against Western Somali girls. You have to much time on your hands wallaahi billaahi. I bet you google this nonsense just to start a thread like this. Btw you keep saying you won’t go for a xalimo. B you’re saying this cause none of them wants your sorry ass. The nerve:westbrookwtf:
U think he is bad? Wait until ramadan is over and i am fully back.:browtf:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
"Im Muslim. I was born this way".???? Tf :mindblown:

Everyone is born a Muslim, but seriously... At least learn your Deen, before you speak. Honestly I don't even think a person is Muslim unless they know what Tawhid, or Aquidah means.

Status
Not open for further replies.