Does this Xaliimo express the honest thoughts of most western raised Somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Facts = stupidity? Then I'm proud to be lookin stupid smh

:camby:

Wali maad ii fahmin. It’s same as talking trash about someone you know to others. It may be true, but it makes you look dumb af. How old are you?

Mods should put some sort of restriction on how many retarded topics you can post in a week..this is getting too much now...

Wali maad ii fahmin. It’s same as talking trash about someone you know to others. It may be true, but it makes you look dumb af. How old are you?

He’s right though. All we’re trying to do is protect the honour of our women. Nothing wrong with that. :farmajoyaab:

RICH

He’s right though. All we’re trying to do is protect the honour of our women. Nothing wrong with that. :farmajoyaab:

Dayuusnamada naga daaya. How is talking shit protecting our honor. Y’all need to act like men. Eventually you will get what you deserve anyways.

Dayuusnamada naga daaya. How is talking shit protecting our honor. Y’all need to act like men. Eventually you will get what you deserve anyways.

We’re just highlighting the problems affecting those in the U.K diaspora. Why is it that Somali women are seen as easy pickings from those who newly convert to Islam? This is a worrying trend and being silent and non-proactive about it will only make things worse.

F no. Didn’t I just say that those girls just lost their damn mind. Men should rather defend the rest than talk trash.

In London somali girls get passed around by Abu Tyrone like it's nothing or some ginger revert divorced like 5 Xalimos in a year they're disgracing our name whli.

RICH

We’re just highlighting the problems affecting those in the U.K diaspora. Why is it that Somali women are seen as easy pickings from those who newly convert to Islam? This is a worrying trend and being silent and non-proactive about it will only make things worse.

In London somali girls get passed around by Abu Tyrone like it's nothing or some ginger revert divorced like 5 Xalimos in a year they're disgracing our name whli.

I think I made my point. There is a difference between talking trash like b’s and actually warning people against this worrying trend. Pray you won’t be affected by this nimo.

I think I made my point. There is a difference between talking trash like b’s and actually warning people against this worrying trend. Pray you won’t be affected by this nimo.

You completely ducked the question. :camby:

Answer the question, why are Somali women seen as easy pickings for ex-con ajanabi reverts? If you can’t answer the question, then just say so. :camby:

RICH

You completely ducked the question. :camby:

Answer the question, why are Somali women seen as easy pickings for ex-con ajanabi reverts? If you can’t answer the question, then just say so. :camby:

Calm the f down waryaahe. I thought it was a rhetorical question. You should change it to “Why are some women”. I can’t answer the question cause I simply don’t know. I’ve never heard of ex-con ajnabi reverts marrying Somali women cause they’re easy. This must be fake news. I can’t imagine for their fathers to accept this.

Calm the f down waryaahe. I thought it was a rhetorical question. You should change it to “Why are some women”. I can’t answer the question cause I simply don’t know. I’ve never heard of ex-con ajnabi reverts marrying Somali women cause they’re easy. This must be fake news. I can’t imagine for their fathers to accept this.
In Birmingham its very common.

Here you go:

https://www.islam21c.com/islamic-thought/propagation/beware-of-the-marriage-bandits-part-1/

Go on ummah forums and type in salafi marriage bandits in the search bar. There was even a story where this Somali woman got married to a Jamaican revert and he raped her son. @Idil-Beydaan can confirm this.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Naaya this is a real thing that is going on in the U.K and if you deny it go to Ummah forum talking about how clean and cheap Somali women is and marrying the worse anjabi, literally having no self esteem. Go to Twitter and even Muslim marriages pages talking Somali women.

Now their parents are the problem but they rather see their daughter marrying a revert ex-criminal than their opp qabil and I think it comes down to educating these families about this big issue that is going on in the U.K.

Naaya this is a real thing that is going on in the U.K and if you deny it go to Ummah forum talking about how clean and cheap Somali women is and marrying the worse anjabi, literally having no self esteem. Go to Twitter and even Muslim marriages pages talking Somali women.

Now their parents are the problem but they rather see their daughter marrying a revert ex-criminal than their opp qabil and I think it comes down to educating these families about this big issue that is going on in the U.K.
Go shoot up a shisha bar canadian qashin :camby:

RICH

First of all don’t disrespect me by calling me nayaa. Secondly I’m not denying shit cause I’m not familiar with this and it’s hard to believe.

Parents marrying their daughters of to ajnabi because they won’t want for them to marry the opp qabil is a different discussion. Education is definitely the key.

I doubt this is true? I've never, not ONCE heard of diasporan Somalis refusing someone because of their qabil. Having preference for your own? That's fine. But parents choosing an ajnabi over another Somali, especially considering most Somalis here are from the large clans? No chance

World

VIP
Guys calm down. :whoa:

I was just joking most of the time. :pachah1:

Xaliimos are not that different here. :wowsweat:

I got all the revert jokes from Twitter and Somali forums. :trumpsmirk:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
First of all don’t disrespect me by calling me nayaa. I’m not denying shit cause I’m not familiar with this and it’s hard to believe.

Parents marrying their daughters of to ajnabi because they won’t want for them to marry the opp qabil is a different discussion. Education is definitely the key.

Naaya is a romantic thing to say in woqooyi but I find it hypocritical for women to use warya which is similar to Naaya so remember that.

I've already presented it that UK needs a Somali organization and a campaign funded by council to educate all problems within the Somali community including tackling the revert issue and we have our own campaign here in Toronto and it's actually working.

Status
Not open for further replies.