Does this make you a dayooth?

Would you be a cuck if your female relatives married out?

• Total voters
You will never see a Gulf Arab allow his sister marry another ethnicity. In Saudi a women will lose her citizenship which comes with benefits.
I am my Sister Wali my father passed away years ago. My Sister is 17 and I’m in my 20s but if she finds a good Muslim man with a respectable job and can take good care of her who am I to deny my sister happiness.

Cool.

You're sister is lucky to have a caring brother.

And may Allah bless your father with Jannah.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
In reality
These adeero would praise with approval and give their blessings as long as he's Muslim or a revert
(whatever his background is)
So yeah plenty of Xaliimos out there getting knocked up by blonde Davids, Abu Tyrones ,slit eyed chinks , stinking pajeets and onion smelling Arabs.

The same cannot be said if a Tumaal, Madhibaan, Gabooye, Yibir or Madow Soomaali asked adeer for her hand in marriage, instead a dire and tragic fate awaits these unfortunate souls

So these Adeero are looking the other away like the good father's in law they are whenever his revert son in law Jamaican hump dries his daughter everynight , but would have high boiling dhiigkar and be obsessed like a Pakistani if that was a Madow Soomaali who knows if honour killings would soon follow

So Somalis are full double standards and hypocrisy
Kuligooda waa cucks
:damn::dead:

Bro this is how I know you are full of shit. Gulf Arabs come to America for education paid for by the Saudi government because they are citizens. Most Gulf countries in general other than Do not allow dual citizenship either . A women will lose her citizenship if she marry a non Saudi. It’s not in her interest to lose her Beni fits.

I've never seen a Khaleeji woman married to a non Khaleeji.

However, they do marry other Khaleeji men.

They don't lose their citizenship, they just can't pass it and many do not mind if they marry Emiratis or Omanis as they are rich nations and the children get the passport of the father.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
A fellow entrepreneur who recently went to Hargeisa, Bosaso and Mogadishuu for xaliimo scouring, returned with dissapointment , instead the brother got skinnier and addicted to khat , he said the xaliimos are all in their niqabs getting married to midget Yemenis and having mudblood children, they look down on Somali men and only marry outsiders

I've never seen a Khaleeji woman married to a non Khaleeji.

However, they do marry other Khaleeji men.

They don't lose their citizenship, they just can't pass it and many do not mind if they marry Emiratis or Omanis as they are rich nations and the children get the passport of the father.
Noted but my point was proven correct. Gulf women don’t marry non gulf men. But let’s be honest all Khaleeji passports carry similar weight and Benifits. So the women will not lose much in that scenario. Also even those marriages are not common for example between a Bahraini and Qatari.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Bro this is how I know you are full of shit. Gulf Arabs come to America for education paid for by the Saudi government because they are citizens. Most Gulf countries in general other than Do not allow dual citizenship either . A women will lose her citizenship if she marry a non Saudi. It’s not in her interest to lose her Beni fits.
What? I’ve seen many female asylum seekers from gulf Arab countries like Yemen for example come to the UK and get a right to remain then later on get married to a non Yemeni.

My best friend in primary school called Amir was half Yemeni half Algerian. So it can happen

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My fellow somali men we give our women too much rights we need to start moving like pakis kkkkkk any disobedience equals acid

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
A fellow entrepreneur who recently went to Hargeisa, Bosaso and Mogadishuu for xaliimo scouring, returned with dissapointment , instead the brother got skinnier and addicted to khat , he said the xaliimos are all in their niqabs getting married to midget Yemenis and having mudblood children, they look down on Somali men and only marry outsiders
Are the girls back home that thirsty for Yemeni men? I thought it was only a few who were marrying them.

Now that I think about it, one of my cousins has a Yemeni husband...

Someone needs to ban arab immigration to Somalia or else we’re on track to becoming the next Sudan :damn:

What? I’ve seen many female asylum seekers from gulf Arab countries like Yemen for example come to the UK and get a right to remain then later on get married to a non Yemeni.

My best friend in primary school called Amir was half Yemeni half Algerian. So it can happen
There is nothing stopping a poor yemeni women. But the rich gulf countries don’t let there women marry out. But still yemeni women will typically marry other Arabs for the most part. All I’m trying to say here is Somali women have married every ethnicity on the face of this earth and there proof online.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I'm not against interracial marriages its just that two people from different cultures may not get along later on, there is nothing wrong with it but I can see potential risk in it.

Noted but my point was proven correct. Gulf women don’t marry non gulf men. But let’s be honest all Khaleeji passports carry similar weight and Benifits. So the women will not lose much in that scenario. Also even those marriages are not common for example between a Bahraini and Qatari.

They can also live and work in each others countries without any hassle. So i've seen cases of women marrying other Khaleeji men and still raising their child in their own country of origin. The kid doesn't get a passport but because their dad is part of the GCC they still get free schooling and other benefits.

There is nothing stopping a poor yemeni women. But the rich gulf countries don’t let there women marry out. But still yemeni women will typically marry other Arabs for the most part. All I’m trying to say here is Somali women have married every ethnicity on the face of this

The only Somali women that are marrying out are the ones in the west. But every community is marrying out in the west, including very conservative ones like Pakistanis ect. I know Asian girls married to Arabs and some even married to Somali guys.

I don't understand why Somali guys make into a big thing, but this bond to happen in the west. Both men and women.

Mozart

You need people like me
Somali men and women in the west tend to hate each other so it’s bound to happen.

Somali men can marry Ajnabis

Somali women cannot marry Ajnabis

This is the correct way of thinking, my 2 older sisters are both married to Somali men and if I wanted to marry Ajnabi my parents would not be upset as long as she is Muslim.

Inshallah, I will continue this noble practice with my own children, this is really the only way to live. :denzelnigga:

Your right about Saudis, but other Gulf Arabs are more willing to stay long term.

Not sure if you remember when KSA evacuated all the Saudi students from Canada a few years ago. They have more control over their population.

Trending