Does this make you a dayooth?

Would you be a cuck if your female relatives married out?

• Total voters
Somali men can marry Ajnabis

Somali women cannot marry Ajnabis

This is the correct way of thinking, my 2 older sisters are both married to Somali men and if I wanted to marry Ajnabi my parents would not be upset as long as she is Muslim.

Inshallah, I will continue this noble practice with my own children, this is really the only way to live. :denzelnigga:

Yes they can and they do all the time.

I have some that have and guess what? No one disowned them.

Yes they can and they do all the time.

I have some that have and guess what? No one disowned them.
They are Dayooth and have cuck parents.

I can only speak for my own family, but I have uncles with Xabeshi/Cadaan wives, yet all of my aunts and female cousins have to marry Somali men, it is literally non-negotiable.

Obviously, my preference is Somali women but if I go for an Ajnabi Muslim, no one can say anything about it.

They are Dayooth and have cuck parents.

I can only speak for my own family, but I have uncles with Xabeshi/Cadaan wives, yet all of my aunts and female cousins have to marry Somali men, it is literally non-negotiable.

Obviously, my preference is Somali women but if I go for an Ajnabi Muslim, no one can say anything about it.

Fear Allah

You're actually disgusting.

Do you even know what those terms mean? How can you call a father a cuck for allowing his daughter to marry a fellow Muslim?

Like are you brain dead?

What? I’ve seen many female asylum seekers from gulf Arab countries like Yemen for example come to the UK and get a right to remain then later on get married to a non Yemeni.

My best friend in primary school called Amir was half Yemeni half Algerian. So it can happen
Yemen isn't a gulf Arab country.

Fear Allah

Do you even know what those terms mean? How can you call a father a cuck for allowing his daughter to marry a fellow Muslim?

Like are you brain dead?
Lmao, so I'm disgusting and braindead for wanting my daughters to marry a Somali at all costs? Wallahi, this is how the majority of males in the different ethnic groups around the world think like, nobody approves their women marrying out.

Somali's should stick to Somali's is what I believe, BUT, just as I have the right to 4 wives, I have the right to marry out If I wanted. :hillarybiz:

Fear Allah

Like are you brain dead?

Don’t waste your time on these men sis. Nothing they say make sense anyways. Some here can’t even control their lives but they want to control what their sister ( even cousins) do. Give me a break.

Don’t waste your time on these men sis. Nothing they say make sense anyways. Some here can’t even control their lives but they want to control what their sister ( even cousins) do. Give me a break.
All he said is that women suffered less than men throughout history. She put these words into his mouth. Understand the context of it first.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You’ve down voted At least 5 of my comments. I demand a restraining order :ufdup:
DB558C31-8BDB-410D-849E-3712CE27EC22.jpeg
3DAA01A4-C820-426B-9947-D86A77A51E62.jpeg
37AC222E-A88D-4B94-AB13-16E94DCE34CF.jpeg
D6F5A42D-79FE-46C6-AAFC-F1A301F8E1C3.jpeg
91B127FE-515C-4FE1-B791-17D8060776AB.jpeg

Lmao, so I'm disgusting and braindead for wanting my daughters to marry a Somali at all costs? Wallahi, this is how the majority of males in the different ethnic groups around the world think like, nobody approves their women marrying out.

Somali's should stick to Somali's is what I believe, BUT, just as I have the right to 4 wives, I have the right to marry out If I wanted. :hillarybiz:

Since you want to use the deen saying you can marry 4, islamically women can marry non Somalis.

Furthermore, you can have your views
without calling people cuck or dayooth. Islam has already told us what a dayooth is. We don't need your low-IQ takes.

It is halal and a father is not a cuck for
allowing his daughter to marry ajnabi.

That means any ajnabi father that allows you to marry his daughter is a cuck? Even if he is a good fearing man who thinks you will treat his daughter well?

You are braindead.

Trending

Latest posts