Does this guy look somali or kuwaiti?

Apollo

VIP
Who do you think bantus worked for? Arabs and benadiris are a tiny minority in somalia.

I think Benadiris made up a larger % of the South between 1200 - 1800 CE, maybe as high as 20%, but got outbred by farmers and nomads as urban people always have lower fertility rates than rural people. Also, the 90s civil war severely reduced their population size. There are more of them outside of Somalia than inside of Somalia.

Sort of like how White South Africans used to be like 21% of South Africa in 1900, but today less than 8%. They got outbred and many left due to violence.

Som

VIP
I think Benadiris made up a larger % of the South between 1200 - 1800 CE, maybe as high as 20%, but got outbred by farmers and nomads as urban people always have lower fertility rates than rural people. Also, the 90s civil war severely reduced their population size. There are more of them outside of Somalia than inside of Somalia.

Sort of like how White South Africans used to be like 21% of South Africa in 1900, but today less than 8%. They got outbred and many left due to violence.
That's true, when it comes to slavery though benadiris were already a small minority in the 1800s which is the time when some somali started engaging in slave trade with the zanzibaris

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
A Kuwaiti YouTuber fundraised millions in 24h for refugee
The arab world: unbelievable, mashallah
Somali:
1635780367961.png

I remain skeptical.

Troll Somalis have claimed that many people were Somali or half Somali in the past and it turned out to be false.

Also, why is he hiding or avoiding mentioning that he is Somali? Makes no sense. Somalis usually like to make it clear to people.
He's Somali trust me you can tell by his accent that's how we Gulf somalis speak same way you westerners have a Somali influenced in your American or British English

Apollo

VIP
He's Somali trust me you can tell by his accent that's how we Gulf somalis speak same way you westerners have a Somali influenced in your American or British English

For a guy with millions of subs the scant evidence of him being Somali seems very sketchy.

Unless he says it himself I don't believe it.

For a guy with millions of subs the scant evidence of him being Somali seems very sketchy.

Unless he says it himself I don't believe it.
We already went down to he actually is and everyone accepts he's a somali and also his name is Hussein Suliman uhmm if he's an Arab or Kuwaiti as you believe shouldn't his last name be one the Arab tribes in the country cuz Arabs use their tribe's name as surname that's why Kuwaitis and Arabs were obsessed as to where he's from until he turned out to be a somali born and raised in Kuwait

Apollo

VIP
We already went down to he actually is and everyone accepts he's a somali and also his name is Hussein Suliman uhmm if he's an Arab or Kuwaiti as you believe shouldn't his last name be one the Arab tribes in the country cuz Arabs use their tribe's name as surname that's why Kuwaitis and Arabs were obsessed as to where he's from until he turned out to be a somali born and raised in Kuwait

Hussein Suleiman is a completely Arabic name. There is no hint of Somali there.

Very sketchy for a Somali not to say he is Somali in one of his videos himself.

99% likelihood he is either a local Afro-Arab or Sudanese.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He was a trumo supporter and he was insisting riba was islamically okay because his teacher said so. I told him his teacher is a liar, that’s why your family is ripping off migrant workers and giving them shit pay to build their cities. They are uneducated and don’t follow Islam correctly. He got mad.
:lolbron:
I could’ve bribed the family to expose of their son/nephews wrongdoings on social media and carelessness, and for not exposing him they could’ve payed me some 💰
But I let him go. He was the grandson of the former kuwaiti king Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, he died last year in Minnesota. His net worth is 600 million.
:hemad:
I found out he was a grandson because his name had Al-Jaber Al-Sabah. So I searched up how he was related and turns out his father is the second son of the former king. I did a deep search. But I let the bag go for allahs sake
Oooh what happened

Hussein Suleiman is a completely Arabic name. There is no hint of Somali there.

Very sketchy for a Somali not to say he is Somali in one of his videos himself.

99% likelihood he is either a local Afro-Arab or Sudanese.
Afro-Arabs use tribal surname the ones who used to own them before slavery or servitude was abolished in Gulf countries and if he was Sudanese he would have been claimed by them but we don't see that but the talk he's a Somali which now everyone accepts and also we founded out his clan by doing some contacts with people closer to him in Kuwait.

Apollo

VIP
Afro-Arabs use tribal surname the ones who used to own them before slavery or servitude was abolished in Gulf countries and if he was Sudanese he would have been claimed by them but we don't see that but the talk he's a Somali which now everyone accepts and also we founded out his clan by doing some contacts with people closer to him in Kuwait.

Weak evidence.

Still no bulletproof evidence.

The evidence you provide is sooooooooooo weak.

LOL, lots of non-Somalis know a some Somali slang or a bunch of funny Somali phrases like that.
Whatever dude believe what you want to believe but he's a Somali YouTuber living in Kuwait doing lots of goods for the people around the world.

The evidence you provide is sooooooooooo weak.

LOL, lots of non-Somalis know a some Somali slang or a bunch of funny Somali phrases like that.

Bruh he is somali, Ask any Arab somali they will straight up tell youl he Somali I dont know how you cant see it.

And the reasom why he wont disclose his nationality is because hes being embraced by both sides which means more views and subscribers on his channel. But its very obvious hes a warya

Bruh he is somali, Ask any Arab somali they will straight up tell youl he Somali I dont know how you cant see it.

And the reasom why he wont disclose his nationality is because hes being embraced by both sides which means more views and subscribers on his channel. But its very obvious hes a warya
He's just Afro Arab.