Does Somalia Need A Powerful Sugar-Daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Russia already dumped us after realizing we're not loyal ourselves. Also it knows not to interfere in Somalia as the Gulf considers the Horn it's backyard and Russia can't afford another enemy.

China only cares about it's own long term goals and won't aid us in any way as they are known not to do so in global conflicts. Their economic relationship with Ethiopia and the future East Africa Community will be another reason not to enter the dirty waters called the Horn.

The West is the best option for a strong alley but people here don't realize that this faction isn't just made out of sovereign nations. It's a cornucopia of political interests, corporations and elite families. We only have to appease a dozen multinationals and powerful families and the West will allow us to rebuild without too much external interference.

I disagree Russia will do anything to piss off America and show them that they too are just as powerful , It won't take long to get Russia on our side to be honest i mean the russians are known to be discreet (they maintained secret meetings with Trump on American soil LOL!) it can take awhile to regain their trust but imo its well worth it , they are reliable unlike the west. China is expanding into Africa and its not being a secretive about it either, form building railways to mining ... (We had chinese neighbours in hargeisa!) ,

To conclude if the west was as mighty as they seem why didn't they stop china from its lucrative expansion in Africa and Russia's annexing of Crimea these nations along with Iran stand strong against the west without changing their political views , as soon as we rely heavily on the west they willl expect us to change our views to be more liberal and accepting of all their moral encompasses which will prove to be difficult as a Muslim nation there will be certain disagreements. Russia and China remain largely conservative and so are we, we share a similarity in that sense and honestly it makes senses i don't want us to be puppets and to appease to a 'dozen multinationals' i want us to have an alliance with a reliable, strong , loyal nations like the 3 i mentioned the west will ditch us when they see fit , (look to Libya and Iraq) as soon you refuse them something they will shit on you and still make you look like the bad guy, i mean must i go on. :abuxyga:

(A) Russia, Iran , China ????

or

(B) USA,Germany,UK ????

or
(C) Arab world (we all no this is not an option in less than 40 years there will be no rich arab world their oil is diminishing, and then the US will finally turn on them)

Option A in my opinion seem legitimate and more reliable , America is too greedy , Germany fluctuates with every leader and the UK is the biggest back up dancer alive.

Russia is incredibly reliable won't let you down (look to syria , all that controversy still backing syria) , china is the same still supplies north korea despite controversy and propaganda in the west and Iran has a back bone (unlike those corrupt arab leader) and stands up for its self.

Somalia can offer Russia uranium we know they'll kill for that stuff , china can benefit from our fish and oil with perhaps lower taxes?? i dunno , Iran can also benefit from uranium and also among other things we have to offer , remember our strategic positioning makes us valuable to any nation.
I would go with Option A when we're more established with our security. We still have an arm's embargo from the UN and the west controls that and its best at helping with security, once we're more secure then I agree Option A is good.
Russia is mainly helping Syria so much so that the gulf don't build a pipeline to Europe through Syria which will make Europe less dependent on Russia for Oil/gas.
Russia won't be much help imo and Iran would try to make us Shia so as to get another ally in the region for its final takeover of Saudi Arabia. As Sunni's we can't lose Mecca to them so most of the parliament and public would be against an Iranian alliance in any form.
EU-oil-importers.gif

I'm not trivializing your pain, obviously you have a right to be upset. I just don't like this whole oppression Olympics thing, if you are going to bring it to that I'd actually argue that the Oromos suffer way more than Ogadenis and more Oromos in the diaspora are vocal about being anti-regime while there are many Ogadenis in the diaspora who support the regime. What do you think of these people, your own people? Do you wish revenge against them too?
First of all, those people are very small minority. The overwhelming majority of the somalis living there do not want to be part of Ethiopia. Traitors will be dealt with as well. We aren't friends, our two peoples will never be friends.

How the hell are oromos more vocal than we are when they are near 40 million and can't defend themselves? The most useless group of people on earth are the Oromos. Don't compare them to us.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I would go with Option A when we're more established with our security. We still have an arm's embargo from the UN and the west controls that and its best at helping with security, once we're more secure then I agree Option A is good.
Russia is mainly helping Syria so much so that the gulf don't build a pipeline to Europe through Syria which will make Europe less dependent on Russia for Oil/gas.
Russia won't be much help imo and Iran would try to make us Shia so as to get another ally in the region for its final takeover of Saudi Arabia. As Sunni's we can't lose Mecca to them so most of the parliament and public would be against an Iranian alliance in any form.
EU-oil-importers.gif

Can i remind you that Assad REFUSED the building of the pipeline (might have something to do with russia) they then drew some sort of a contract. Which is why the arabs are giving the cold shoulder to Assad. In other words Russia is keeping its end of the deal it could have pulled out (i mean lets face it ,its hopeless for Assad) as for Syria there will be no building of anything anytime soon (pipeline under ruins, the west aka America won'r allow it either ). As for Iran trying to make us Shia??? i don't even know what to say to this except that Iran has ties with sunni muslims and non muslim nations I'm sure they're not trying to convert anyone to become shia's they too need allies, i'm also certain they don't want to annex saudi arabia they have political issue with saudi arabia (saudi's persecution of shia muslims) but i doubt they want to invade it, thats just saudi propaganda and paranoia.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
South Somalis need to fix their country first and expel foriegn armies/security organizations before they start thinking bout selling their ass to the highest bidder. :manny:

#VoiceOfReason

Can i remind you that Assad REFUSED the building of the pipeline (might have something to do with russia) they then drew some sort of a contract. Which is why the arabs are giving the cold shoulder to Assad. In other words Russia is keeping its end of the deal it could have pulled out (i mean lets face it ,its hopeless for Assad) as for Syria there will be no building of anything anytime soon (pipeline under ruins, the west aka America won'r allow it either ). As for Iran trying to make us Shia??? i don't even know what to say to this except that Iran has ties with sunni muslims and non muslim nations I'm sure they're not trying to convert anyone to become shia's they too need allies, i'm also certain they don't want to annex saudi arabia they have political issue with saudi but i doubt they want to invade it, thats just saudi propaganda and paranoia.
WOKE
IMG_7367.GIF

TooMacaan

VIP
First of all, those people are very small minority. The overwhelming majority of the somalis living there do not want to be part of Ethiopia. Traitors will be dealt with as well. We aren't friends, our two peoples will never be friends.

How the hell are oromos more vocal than we are when they are near 40 million and can't defend themselves? The most useless group of people on earth are the Oromos. Don't compare them to us.
Well sorry for being optimistic.
And you don't need to insult Oromos to get your point across.

Patience brother, the gallant Somali forces will soon enough be on the march once more.
how much longer? and now as if the shit we see on the ground isn't enough, we have got agents roaming about somali sites trying to make us forget and forgive like we are AAs. :birdman:

Can i remind you that Assad REFUSED the building of the pipeline (might have something to do with russia) they then drew some sort of a contract. Which is why the arabs are giving the cold shoulder to Assad. In other words Russia is keeping its end of the deal it could have pulled out (i mean lets face it ,its hopeless for Assad) as for Syria there will be no building of anything anytime soon (pipeline under ruins, the west aka America won'r allow it either ). As for Iran trying to make us Shia??? i don't even know what to say to this except that Iran has ties with sunni muslims and non muslim nations I'm sure they're not trying to convert anyone to become shia's they too need allies, i'm also certain they don't want to annex saudi arabia they have political issue with saudi but i doubt they want to invade it, thats just saudi propaganda and paranoia.

Didn't I say this, Russia doesn't want to lose the EU's dependency of its oil/gas and will defend it as much as it can since the EU wants to cut off its dependency as well. Assad knows the arabs are usless allies who can abandon them anytime compared to Russia which has way more to lose . Russia doesn't want Assad taken out so that another leader who's pro-gulf/west won't have the chance of taking over and allow for a pipeline
Can i remind you that Assad REFUSED the building of the pipeline (might have something to do with russia) they then drew some sort of a contract. Which is why the arabs are giving the cold shoulder to Assad.

You don't know what Khomenei's plan is, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Bahrain propping up the shia's in all those regions as well as Shia minorities all over the region. Surrounding Saudi from every side to finally have control over Mecca. Its more than political its sectarian.
i'm also certain they don't want to annex saudi arabia they have political issue with saudi but i doubt they want to invade it, thats just saudi propaganda and paranoia.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
how much longer? and now as if the shit we see on the ground isn't enough, we have got agents roaming about somali sites trying to make us forget and forgive like we are AAs. :birdman:

The purge must start within

:fittytousand:

Once we have cleansed our society from the weak and craven, Africa will tremble

The purge must start within

Once we have cleansed our society from the weak and craven, Africa will tremble

I agree walaal, we must purge all of the odeyaal/clan elders; corrupt politicians & destroy qabiil. We'll create a new society based on equity & nationalism.
:lawd:

Afterwards, when we become a military powerhouse we'll soon get our lost lands back. The Somali army will be marching to the tune of victory songs god willing.
:rejoice:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
I agree walaal, we must purge all of the odeyaal/clan elders; corrupt politicians & destroy qabiil. We'll create a new society based on equity & nationalism.
:lawd:

Afterwards, when we become a military powerhouse we'll soon get our lost lands back. The Somali army will be marching to the tune of victory songs god willing.
:rejoice:
When will you defeat Godane's organization? :hemad:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Didn't I say this, Russia doesn't want to lose the EU's dependency of its oil/gas and will defend it as much as it can since the EU wants to cut off its dependency as well. Assad knows the arabs are usless allies who can abandon them anytime compared to Russia which has way more to lose . Russia doesn't want Assad taken out so that another leader who's pro-gulf/west won't have the chance of taking over and allow for a pipeline

You don't know what Khomenei's plan is, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Bahrain propping up the shia's in all those regions as well as Shia minorities all over the region. Surrounding Saudi from every side to finally have control over Mecca. Its more than political its sectarian.

Oh, i'm not denying that Russia depends on oil , however just as you said the EU suffers as well as Russia , but thats not the point i'm making , i said Assad refused the pipeline to go through syria and finally into turkey (which may have something to do with Russia's influence) i'm not denying Russia's influence however i'm making point of how Russia has stuck out with Syria despite its hopeless situation , the pipeline being built is not only against the interest of Russia but also Europe and America, especially europe who depends on this oil. Europe is aware that building a pipeline is the least of syria's worry at this point the country is in turmoil anyone who even tries will have to protect themselves against , hezbolah , jabbar atul nusrah , isis and rebel groups as well as Russia and the free Syrian army (in which case good luck ! lol)

Also what the saudi did of blocking shia muslims from completing their hajj and the fifth piller is totally haram they can't play god , perhaps you mean their trying to gian back RIGHTS to enter mecca and complete the hajj any claim that iran wants to invade saudi arabia a country twice its size of military power with the wests backing is kind of delusional , also the arab nations you mentioned also have ties with saudi arabia so????

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP
it's easy for you to be optimistic. Out of curiosity, would you be proposing these same ideas if the tables were turned around?
And it's easy for you to make assumptions.
As I've already said, many non-Somalis in Ethiopia[including my own ethnic group] suffer and that hurts me just the same (whether you think their useless or whatever doesn't matter, they are all still innocent souls). What makes me optimistic?? The love I have and will continue to have for my nation as well as my faith that God will take care of it. There is no other choice in my eyes than those two things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending