Does size matter!!

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I'm planning to get into construction and work my way up until I become construction manager saaxib!

Construction is a massive field depends where you start of I'm in it now. The progression is slow but insha'Allah I'll get there in the end

You geeljire need to start jelqing i swear to you it works. Follow the routine for 2 months and depending on your starting size you will reach 8 inch to 8.5 inch. Believe me when dating AA or cadaan women you need to step your game up as they can notice the slightest difference in size.

:ulyin::hemad::umad:

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
I was on YouTube and came across this thing called does size matter??bisinka so I have to ask does it matter??? Waxaan kaa hadlayo waa taqaan!!! U know what I mean!! Treasure of a man!

Why would men want to have a smaller manHOOD? Of course, most men would not want that. That is why the INHUMANITY that is Genital Mutilation is chosen for them when they are babies or children!

If You Don't Own Your Body, Are You Free?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
According to Xalimos Abdis have micropenis:krs:

Xalimos don't say that and Somali men are Sub-Saharan African so it's biologically impossible for them to have that. I mean what about your Somali boyfriend, that should give you the answers?

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I was on YouTube and came across this thing called does size matter??bisinka so I have to ask does it matter??? Waxaan kaa hadlayo waa taqaan!!! U know what I mean!! Treasure of a man!

yes size does matter if your shang high and not hank lowe.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ask Asian girls

:siilaanyolaugh:
If you can't satisfy them, you can't satisfy anyone! 引 た暗 越ヮ畏 ぴんー

Base pay is around 64k but with OT and shift differentials, I pulled in 87k last year before taxes....alx. (all figures in CAD). I started off as a practical nurse working in nursing home after a 2 year diploma and worked full-time as RPN (aka nursing assisant) while I went back to school to get that BScN. Wallahi, I wish more guys see the opportunity in this non traditional careers cause you can make some good money plus the pension as a government employee is great (granted I have a long way before I retire but I will be eligible for full pension after 20 years). If you got any questions, feel free to ask me

Keep up the good work bro. Wish more would be like less gang gang and more rihanna work work.

Keep up the good work bro. Wish more would be like less gang gang and more rihanna work work.

Thanks fam....I believe the fact that I was without sharci for an extended time helped me to stay away from that hood mentality. I graduated from high school and due to my lack of "papers", I didn't go straight to Uni cause paying international student fees is no joke especially since I wasn't eligible for student loans and/or scholarship. I knew I wanted that degree but I decided I'll go to a local college and get a diploma first while working full-time at a dead end job to pay for my schooling. By the time I was finished, I got a decent paying job at hospice (a deeply satisfying and very humbling experience to see people at the end of their lives due to illness and age related maladies) but i knew that was a means to an end. I saved up enough to pay for 4 years of uni and started school at the ripe old age of 24. I was called the resident grandpa (in good jest) and was one of only two fellas in a program of 80 students. Four years of nursing school coupled with working full-time during the firs couple of years and part-time during the last two (due to clinical rotations), I graduated debt free and finally got that elusive sharci....alx. Looking back at it, it was a blessing in disguise. Anyone can do it and there is nothing special about me doing it. I was just fortunate to have some wonderful mentors along the way who were kind enough to share their time and experiences with me. May Allah help guide us all to the right path in dunya and akhira...ameen

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Yes it does, just like how men care about breast and butts in a women

We also have preferences.
Some men don't like big breast or small breast...they like something in-between, just like us women...
We like it balanced...not big or small.

Trending