Does size matter!!

http://careersinnursing.ca/new-grad...ng-job/dollars-and-sense-what-are-nurses-paid
It is a good paying job. A large number of RNS make it to the sunshine list. Here in Onatrio Effective April 1, 2017, $32.21 to $46.11

This is my second year working as an RN and I'm not even that high on the seniority list but the folks who have been here longer than me, bank mad cheddar. I wish my people see the opportunities in this field cause it's honestly fulfilling to boot. Nothing I love to do more than help someone's stay at a hospital (especially in ER) when they need help.

Base pay is around 64k but with OT and shift differentials, I pulled in 87k last year before taxes....alx. (all figures in CAD). I started off as a practical nurse working in nursing home after a 2 year diploma and worked full-time as RPN (aka nursing assisant) while I went back to school to get that BScN. Wallahi, I wish more guys see the opportunity in this non traditional careers cause you can make some good money plus the pension as a government employee is great (granted I have a long way before I retire but I will be eligible for full pension after 20 years). If you got any questions, feel free to ask me
Sxb How many attempts did you have at the NCLEX?

This is my second year working as an RN and I'm not even that high on the seniority list but the folks who have been here longer than me, bank mad cheddar. I wish my people see the opportunities in this field cause it's honestly fulfilling to boot. Nothing I love to do more than help someone's stay at a hospital (especially in ER) when they need help.
It's not that difficult sxb. Most of the floor nurses sit on their assess and tinker with the reports. I also hope to see more somali guys getting into nursing.

I'm planning to get into construction and work my way up until I become construction manager saaxib!
If that's what you desire, go ahead fam. I don't know much about construction but I know it's a physically demanding job which is not easy on the body. Picture yourself as a 50 year....can you still lift 50 pounds or more on the regular? As working your way to be a construction manager, I'll advise you to see if you can get into an apprentice with a union and maybe you'll be a general foreman or even a supritendant. Whatever you choose, make sure it's something you enjoy doing and Insha Allah you won't see it as drag when you have a 12 hour night shift as I'm currently doing

@DOUG FORD....I passed it on the first try...alx. And while it's true that nursing is not "that difficult", it's not for everyone. If rote memorization is not your thing, those NCLEX-RN exams will take you down. On the other hand, the actual nursing school exams are a breeze.

i think the size of your wallet matters even more
I saw some post about a Somali lady complaining about her husband having a micro penis? From a medical p.o.v., as long as your little soldiers are matching, you shouldn't be too worried. Then again, ice heard of size queens, who knows about what women want other than themselves.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I saw some post about a Somali lady complaining about her husband having a micro penis? From a medical p.o.v., as long as your little soldiers are matching, you shouldn't be too worried. Then again, ice heard of size queens, who knows about what women want other than themselves.

Great! So now the size of your wallet, and your gus matters
:comeon::stopit::ohlord:

2019 graduate
BSCN.
Kudos bro....i reckon your in Ontario? I applied to UNB @ Humber and got in but was worred about the cost of living in the6. Decided to just walk over to UofC here in Calgary and I am glad I stayed in this red neck city with the cheap rent:)

Kudos bro....i reckon your in Ontario? I applied to UNB @ Humber and got in but was worred about the cost of living in the6. Decided to just walk over to UofC here in Calgary and I am glad I stayed in this red neck city with the cheap rent:)
Yeah How much is rent in Alberta?

With your experience you could head north and stash away a down payment.
https://www.macleans.ca/education/c...llenging-but-there-are-salary-perks-big-ones/

Wallahi I have given it some thought but I'm planning on trying to challenge the NCLEX-NP and then head up north. I was lucky to get into ER straight from school but then again, I did my ER rotation at this hospital and was basically guaranteed a spot when I passed my NCLEX. Speaking Somali or any other language in a inner city hospital is an added bonus

Trending