Does size matter!!

I was on YouTube and came across this thing called does size matter??bisinka so I have to ask does it matter??? Waxaan kaa hadlayo waa taqaan!!! U know what I mean!! Treasure of a man!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you're under 6 inches, it's game over for you son.  コジ ヷヿ怨イレ ご哀可 ぎス

She will choose a GENETICALLY SUPERIOR male ゖきの代 内こ桜

If you're under 6 inches, it's game over for you son.  コジ ヷヿ怨イレ ご哀可 ぎス

She will choose a GENETICALLY SUPERIOR male ゖきの代 内こ桜

6 inches?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Thats subway roti in half thats small niyahow!
Some women can't handle the foot long sub sxb 臆ラヷ化クてラ衣駅

Adam....sorry bro but as male nurse, some patients need help with insertion of catheter to help them with urinating after something like surgery or they have renal issues.

You are nurse!!! I have never seen Abdi who is a nurse waa wax cusub!

Just a job like any other. I'm an ER RN and there are a couple of other at the teaching hospital I work at. Granted it's not something you see everyday but we need Somalis in every field and at every job level

Just a job like any other. I'm an ER RN and there are a couple of other at the teaching hospital I work at. Granted it's not something you see everyday but we need Somalis in every field and at every job level

How much do u make?

How much do u make?
Base pay is around 64k but with OT and shift differentials, I pulled in 87k last year before taxes....alx. (all figures in CAD). I started off as a practical nurse working in nursing home after a 2 year diploma and worked full-time as RPN (aka nursing assisant) while I went back to school to get that BScN. Wallahi, I wish more guys see the opportunity in this non traditional careers cause you can make some good money plus the pension as a government employee is great (granted I have a long way before I retire but I will be eligible for full pension after 20 years). If you got any questions, feel free to ask me

Base pay is around 64k but with OT and shift differentials, I pulled in 87k last year before taxes....alx. (all figures in CAD). I started off as a practical nurse working in nursing home after a 2 year diploma and worked full-time as RPN (aka nursing assisant) while I went back to school to get that BScN. Wallahi, I wish more guys see the opportunity in this non traditional careers cause you can make some good money plus the pension as a government employee is great (granted I have a long way before I retire but I will be eligible for full pension after 20 years). If you got any questions, feel free to ask me

I'm planning to get into construction and work my way up until I become construction manager saaxib!