Does she looks more Somali or Xabashi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I don't know where this EA meme came from, a Habesha and Somali look absolutely nothing alike.
"Absolutely nothing alike" seems like a bit of a stretch. While I agree that we look quite different and are easy to tell apart I think there's a fair bit of overlap between the two in terms of facial features and physical appearance at times.

She's Sudanese though, what even is this title?:mindblown:

Read the OP, it has to do with all the fights in the comments.

You barely signed up and more than half of your posts have been about skin color and ethnicity tag. Why are you so obsessed? You must have a youtube account yourself.
Less than 25% of my posts, but alright. I barely joined and you're already analyzing my posts. Why are you so obsessed?

they deserve more hatred than us to be honest but yet another group that slides under the radar
They keep to themselves and don't run their mouths off on other Black people. Same with Ethiopians.

Sudanese is just a nationality, i bet she's of Beja ethnicity.
She's half Nubian half Arabized tribe

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
They keep to themselves and don't run their mouths off on other Black people. Same with Ethiopians.
XQX1uQw.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
True. Eyes are probably the biggest giveaway, I can't actually compute the differences in my head for some reason though lol:mjcry:

Somalis tend to be darker, taller, straighter hair on average, normal eyes while Habeshas are lighter, shorter, coarser hair, bigger eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending