Does she looks more Somali or Xabashi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No Sudanese people are too scared to pop off on twitter and other social platforms. When they think they're talking to someone they have common ground with, some shit comes out. You wouldn't tell them apart from a Somali awowo stuck in the middle ages.

Not to mention their people have like a recent history with both slavery and slaughter of people deemed lesser. And that's literally a carryover from centuries of slavery without restitution. Don't delude yourselves into believing that they're somehow more cordial. They're just an unknown entity to most people.

No Sudanese people are too scared to pop off on twitter and other social platforms. When they think they're talking to someone they have common ground with, some shit comes out. You wouldn't tell them apart from a Somali awowo stuck in the middle ages.

Not to mention their people have like a recent history with both slavery and slaughter of people deemed lesser. And that's literally a carryover from centuries of slavery without restitution. Don't delude yourselves into believing that they're somehow more cordial. They're just an unknown entity to most people.
I never said they're better than us.

But they do keep to themselves. They also embrace their "Madow" (I hate this word) population instead of hiding them.

Plus alot of them are ashamed of their anti-black government and history. Not embracing it.

Xabesha look like Cadcads with the big eyes and stuff (except the kinky hair). I've legit mistaken a few for Benadiris.

Status
Not open for further replies.