Does Islam oppress men?

Are Muslim men oppressed by Islamic doctrine?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
I’m practising more now!
Hmm, not to be arrogant but was it me? I never thought I'd ever be able to actually convince people. No offense but I've found atheists (I know you're agnostic) generally speaking to be quite closed to the idea of practising religion. They seem to have absurd beliefs like that Muslims believe the Sun sets in murky water, or that acudubillah our Nabi Muhammad PBUH was a paedophile. Despite these two allegations haven already been addressed and refuted many times over by a wide variety of scholars and even less qualified Muslimeen.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You know u doint have to get married or have a partner then?
If that's a burden to you. Just marry yourself ok. I honestly think even having pets to you is a burden because you have to pay for their food.

:dead:

Last edited:
The hair covering is the main thing that differentiates it from a modestly dressed Western woman.

Idk, a woman wearing a Hillary Clinton style pantsuit doesn't arouse me. Covering the hair on top has little effect in making men less horny.

The word hijab enccompases not just a head covering but the whole aspect of behaviour. Even the voice of the woman is aura.

During the times of the prophet the women would speak roughly and harshly to market traders.

Hmm, not to be arrogant but was it me? I never thought I'd ever be able to actually convince people. No offense but I've found atheists (I know you're agnostic) generally speaking to be quite closed to the idea of practising religion. They seem to have absurd beliefs like that Muslims believe the Sun sets in murky water, or that acudubillah our Nabi Muhammad PBUH was a paedophile. Despite these two allegations haven already been addressed and refuted many times over by a wide variety of scholars and even less qualified Muslimeen.
I think you could of had an influence.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why do I have to part with my income just to raise a grown partner? Modern times call for reinterpretation of the whole doctrine. The scholars need to devise a new Muslim doctrine whereby males are no longer oppressed by their partners and their rights increased substantially.
wallahi oppression kulaha the islamic world might have its issues but misgony never died

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The assumption that men get sexually aroused by hair is a weird one to me.
Long curly hair, no matter who is wearing it,
f49f0d439d34cec99f3ad4699f81bb1d.jpg

extra-long-curly-hairstyles-for-black-men-e1516378663648.jpg

make my brain off for few seconds, just staring at them
images

I’m a modern westernized Muslim. I don’t agree with barbaric acts imposed on us.
Bro those 'barbaric acts' are only frowned upon by the degenerate West that love to impose their culture on others. Don't fall for what you hear. A Muslim accepts all and everything, not just what they like and not what they dislike. If you think they are just research and I promise you'll find they really aren't.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts