Does anyone remember the days...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Somali's and Jamaicans had mad beef in the Toronto area?

I remember a lot of the habaryars warning all the kids that Jamaicans were gonna murk any Somali they see.

What kind of paranoid bs? I still laugh at that to this day :ftw9nwa:

I remember a lot of the habaryars warning all the kids that Jamaicans were gonna murk any Somali they see.

Same thing in America only difference was that we had it with AAs not Jamaicans but I was too young to know anything about all that, by the time I came things werent as hot anymore.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

Those were crazy days. Jamaicans used to call us cockroaches & we called them slaves(adoon):pacspit: We chased them out of the streets when the red eyed recruits came flooding from dadaab:wow:

ExcessFame

True Villain

Ugh you're reer henny? I actually respected you :kanyehmm:

Yes, I remember those days. The countless battles between the geeljires and the yardies. However, now the Somalis are the new gangbangers and Jamaican parents tell their kids to not hang with Somalis.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: it must've been like that back when i was way younger, when i was in HS somalis and jamaicans were chill together, they occasionally made slight jokes but nothing serious, this one jamaican guy told me to say walahi once :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending