Does Anyone On Here Belong To A Boxing Gym 🥊

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
No but I boxed a few amateurs and I'm not sure how experienced you are in fighting. But amateur boxers have no poise they start off swinging haymakers. I went into my first fight thinking about form and jabs but nah the other guy wanted to knock my head off. So I had to match that energy.Also have good stamina.

Internet Nomad

☆𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠☆
Boxing is a great sport to learn self defence. Many people say its better to learn wrestling or a grappling sport. But when your on the ground you are susceptible to attacks from multiple people.Also the ground is dirty nobody wants to roll around on it.

Anyways I’m proud to see my favourite African American who follows the Jewish Igbo religion and partakes in actives such as Professional Wrestling and part time K-pop dancing. He is well learned man as he is a buddhism enthusiast. Now is going to be learning boxing. You are a man of many talents.

Mozart

You need people like me
Kickboxing. Go to a proper gym and not a commercial one. Make sure you’re in decent shape too

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
Got into boxing a few years back after reading hajime no ippo, haven't done it for a few years since covid, joining MMA gym though.

Trending