Does anyone know why Haile Selassie was horrible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
I'm writing an argumentative speech, and I need to know his misdeeds, I have trouble finding most of them online.

So if anyone here is knowledgeable of Ethiopia in the latest century, hop on and throw some facts, specifically about Haile Selassie.

Thanks, this time I am not looking for toxicity, only to promote truth.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
From that last video with all that argument , they said he starved oromos and feed lions instead. what kind of leader does that .

Plus his mom was oromo.

i might be wrong , feel free to correct me

amboli

DIR POWER
  • Forcing citizens to learn amharic
  • Forced conversions of Oromo muslims to Christianity
  • Massacres of Somalis, Hararis and Oromos
  • Rampant corruption and robbing poor farmers and herders of their crops and livestock
  • Allying with European colonizers against fellow Africans
And many more...

DIR POWER:vncu2n5:

I'm writing an argumentative speech, and I need to know his misdeeds, I have trouble finding most of them online.

So if anyone here is knowledgeable of Ethiopia in the latest century, hop on and throw some facts, specifically about Haile Selassie.

Thanks, this time I am not looking for toxicity, only to promote truth.

His Ethiopian. That is all that is required for a patriotic somali.

He let his own people suffer from famine, while he ate in his million dollar grand imperial palace. A man with a sociopathic god complex, who killed his own compatriots while still claiming to be pious- peace loving fella. He is a bipolar maniac and the fact that people in Jamaica still worship this clown is embarrassing.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are you kidding @BetterAkhlaq ! The man was awful! I shouldn't call him a man, he was half a man cause he was just 4'8 ft.

This man led a country that was stuck in the medieval times. He ruled that place for close to 40 years.

He presided over an absolute monarchy. He allowed the aristocracy to reign supreme where few owned the land while the masses dwelled in indentured servitude.

His biggest crime was to allow 2 million of his subjects to die of starvation after crops failed. He treasured a fake image to the outside world where he recklessly didn't set off the alarm on a huge disaster. That led to 2 million dead in 1960s and early 70s. This was the catalyst to his overthrow and soldiers hating him so much that they strangled him and buried him under a toilet for all to xaar on him

https://www.hrw.org/reports/pdfs/e/ethiopia/ethiopia.919/c3wollo.pdf
Scroll down to the middle of the articles. Start from 1950s till 1976 and see how evil the man was

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Are you kidding @BetterAkhlaq ! The man was awful! I shouldn't call him a man, he was half a man cause he was just 4'8 ft.

This man led a country that was stuck in the medieval times. He ruled that place for close to 40 years.

He presided over an absolute monarchy. He allowed the aristocracy to reign supreme where few owned the land while the masses dwelled in indentured servitude.

His biggest crime was to allow 2 million of his subjects to die of starvation after crops failed. He treasured a fake image to the outside world where he recklessly didn't set off the alarm on a huge disaster. That led to 2 million dead in 1960s and early 70s. This was the catalyst to his overthrow and soldiers hating him so much that they strangled him and buried him under a toilet for all to xaar on him

https://www.hrw.org/reports/pdfs/e/ethiopia/ethiopia.919/c3wollo.pdf
Scroll down to the middle of the articles. Start from 1950s till 1976 and see how evil the man was
Thanks for proving the PDF, and also what a scumbag, he got mad that he was losing face due to his 'peasants' dying due to a famine.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Thanks for proving the PDF, and also what a scumbag, he got mad that he was losing face due to his 'peasants' dying due to a famine.

This man lived for an image of grandeur status where the midget wanted to be viewed in the same lenses as the kings and queens of Europe. The man was so out of touch with the backwardness of his people that he imagined his country was advanced. When famine hit he would close the country from foreign visitors. How deplorable the man was.

Btw he wasn't the rightful king to the throne. They killed the Muslim convert that was heir apparent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts