Does anyone know the success rate of Somali interracial marriages?…..heavily considering one

Let me explain why before y’all start attacking me. I love Somali guys…..to death and I would prefer one to marry. Sadly all the Farax’s I have vetted countless times keep disappointing me. They are never into the same activities I’m into, lack communication skills, lack EQ, Mommy’s boys, too feminine, sheikh shaytahns, and some can’t even hold eye contact. I’ve done everything to find a proper guy I even had my dad get involved and he seems to have a hard time. Thinking of marrying older or looking out of the country I’m 20 and live in Minnehopless for some context. Worst case scenario I’ll marry out of the culture.

Let me explain why before y’all start attacking me. I love Somali guys…..to death and I would prefer one to marry. Sadly all the Farax’s I have vetted countless times keep disappointing me. They are never into the same activities I’m into, lack communication skills, lack EQ, Mommy’s boys, too feminine, sheikh shaytahns, and some can’t even hold eye contact. I’ve done everything to find a proper guy I even had my dad get involved and he seems to have a hard time. Thinking of marrying older or looking out of the country I’m 20 and live in Minnehopless for some context. Worst case scenario I’ll marry out of the culture.
A few months later you’ll be here writing threads about how your ajnabi husband beats you

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
If you're going to get married that young, make sure you learn a skill at the same time to protect yourself from divorce, which is higher during younger age groups. The issue of being from a different culture is not as bad as the age issue.

Of course the guys your age are going to be immature and not serious.

Young marriage with an ajnabi, very high chance of divorce. You’re better off finishing education so you can have a back up if thinks go south

If you're going to get married that young, make sure you learn a skill at the same time to protect yourself from divorce, which is higher during younger age groups. The issue of being from a different culture is not as bad as the age issue.

Of course the guys your age are going to be immature and not serious.
I agree to an extent, and lol I am a real estate agent.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I agree to an extent, and lol I am a real estate agent.

Ah ok. Then that's fine. Just make sure the guy is in his mid to late 20s then at a bare minimum if you are serious about marriage if you are OK with the age gap. If not, wait for your age group to age a bit.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
If the Somali guys you're vetting are the same feminine,Immature type what does that say about your intelligence. It's like if I was to go after girls from the streets and then somehow complain that they're disloyal. That's on you.

From the sounds of it, you also lack the mental maturity and have a poor judge of character. My advice is for you to stick to your education as you're clearly not ready.

Why are you rushing? It can take ppl years to find the right person. So why not be patient and get married in a few years time. Most lasting marriages are between the ages of 28-32 regardless. Tell your father to look into other diasporas.

Nothing wrong with interracial its all online BS that ppl talk about, make sure u get to know them, and their family well, ask around, see if your family gets along with them, make sure you don't rush into it get to know them properly

Trending

Latest posts