Does anyone else get offended when an ugly person hits on them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The only thing worse is when you flirt with a hot girl and she flirts back but no one actually makes the first move. It feels like chess. Thinking of @Gibiin-Udug here :ohlord:

Why do u expect the girl to make the first move???????

Thats why ugly guys always get the girl. Because they have nothing to lose. They walk in confident, lose or win, is the same, but their gamble wins in the end.

a girl has to maintain her shyness. guys need to make the first, the second, the 1000th first moves

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why do u expect the girl to make the first move???????

Thats why ugly guys always get the girl. Because they have nothing to lose. They walk in confident, lose or win, is the same, but their gamble wins in the end.

a girl has to maintain her shyness. guys need to make the first, the second, the 1000th first moves

Are you jealous it's not you in the equation :hemad: sorry to burst your bubble Miss Celebrity

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We know many people feel flattered when an attractive person finds them attractive and subsequently hit on them. But does anyone else feel offended when an ugly person hits on them?

I'm sure there was more but 4 such situations come into my mind right away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope if shorty got some fine ass then i am hit it boty is boty after all

Fat black bitçhes got the most confidence, they’ll flirt with anyone. Most of the time they got good vibes, problem is they catch a lot of Nigga’s slipping by getting them drunk and giving them a massage. :ohlord:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Fat black bitçhes got the most confidence, they’ll flirt with anyone. Most of the time they got good vibes, problem is they catch a lot of Nigga’s slipping by getting them drunk and giving them a massage. :ohlord:
Me and my friend saved our friend from getting raped from a fat girl at a house party back in high school. We saw her take his drunk ass into a room and were debating about it at one point should we save him but eventually rushed into the room and grabbed his Drunk ass. He thanked us the next day :heh:

Me and my friend saved our friend from getting raped from a fat girl at a house party back in high school. We saw her take his drunk ass into a room and were debating about it at one point should we save him but eventually rushed into the room and grabbed his Drunk ass. He thanked us the next day :heh:
Walahi fat bitçhes are like frat dudes. Just waiting to violate a saakraan :heh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending