Does anyone else get offended when an ugly person hits on them

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
I'm flattered no matter what they look like. And I don't go around calling people ugly. Never met a person that doesn't have at least one admirable physical trait. But unlike you I can make a clear distinction between whether I find someone suitable enough to consider as a prospect (aesthetic preferences) and just some random passersby or acquaintances who fancy my appearance. Appreciating people appreciating you and seeing the beauty in them makes one considerably better looking.
Gadabuursi women :rejoice:

Hate to say it but yeah. Once had this buck-tooth xalimo ask me out and then when I said I'd think about it (just didn't wanna hurt her feelings) she literally started begging like wtf? Does she expect me to say yes out of pity? And I'm not even joking about this either, as narcissistic as it sounds wallahi it happened.

No it just shows me they have good taste.

I got offended when a 19-21-year-old once waved his phone at me as if I was supposed to enter my number and give it back to him lol. But that was because of his age.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We know many people feel flattered when an attractive person finds them attractive and subsequently hit on them. But does anyone else feel offended when an ugly person hits on them?

I'm sure there was more but 4 such situations come into my mind right away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel flattered by any flirtations. Ugly or beautiful. My vanity can't get enuf

Trending