Does anyone else get offended when an ugly person hits on them

We know many people feel flattered when an attractive person finds them attractive and subsequently hit on them. But does anyone else feel offended when an ugly person hits on them?

I'm sure there was more but 4 such situations come into my mind right away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Once or twice nowadays I make sure my niceness isn't interpreted as romantic interest by calling them "bro" or "dude". They weren't ugly per say but they just weren't my type.

u cold:mjlol: and nah beauty is subjective for everyone. I only take it as disrespect if I respond or be nice to someone im not attracted to and they go around tellin the whole city I tried to get with dem:childplease:

psyche

To each their own
I scare people away so they don't bother with the whole one flirting thing.

Not that I'm ugly or anything (I think) it's just that my face has a habit of showing complete disinterest when ever it's relaxed.

Jungle

VIP
Not really. All depends on the girls type tbh. You could be unattractive/ugly to 1 girl and be gods sent to another. :kanyeshrug:

This doesnt apply to you plain ugly niggas btw.

I remember a similar thing happened years ago where this BBW chick at uni couldn’t stop coming after me. I politely rejected her. I seen her recently and she completely transformed herself :mjcry::kendrickcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm flattered no matter what they look like. And I don't go around calling people ugly. Never met a person that doesn't have at least one admirable physical trait. But unlike you I can make a clear distinction between whether I find someone suitable enough to consider as a prospect (aesthetic preferences) and just some random passersby or acquaintances who fancy my appearance. Appreciating people appreciating you and seeing the beauty in them makes one considerably better looking.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
So you guys find yourself being overly nice to quieter/withdrawn people? I noticed I tend to do that. I think I might have a saviour complex.

Not really. All depends on the girls type tbh. You could be unattractive/ugly to 1 girl and be gods sent to another. :kanyeshrug:

This doesnt apply to you plain ugly niggas btw.
I don't mind when attractive girls show interest, it just made me angry when unattractive girls thought they could get at me, it made me feel like shit.

I sound like a tbh. :noneck:

Trending