Does a girls History matter?

Would you pursue a relationship with them

• Total voters
Absolutely right. It is low self-esteem, these promiscuous boys also have low self-esteem, because which normal, confident male, would feel the need to tell his 'boys' that he slept around.

It is apparent that they get their identity and self-worth from other promiscuous men, instead of from within themselves.

That's why they pass around texts, nudes and sex tapes.
It's more bragging and trying to get validation from your boys but I can see where low self-esteem would tie into it. Publically outing girls you've done shit with is a very good way to get yourself blacklisted lol :hemad:

Shes not a 10, more an 8, but her personality puts her on a 10, funniest girl I’ve ever met by far

who said she’s a halimo? :damedamn:

Thought she was halimo 💀. If she ain't a 10 ,big fuuto and halimo. It sint worth it .
Well technically not my immediate squad but yes some of my boys have seen her fully naked and even showed me. :kanyehmm:

How did I miss this
:faysalwtf:.

Warya @convincation your a youngin so any idea of a relationship, forget it. I understand you got feelings for her but you have to forget them. If they still linger in you mind in your 20s then proceed but now? Absolutely no.

Keep calm and just be cordial with her. You can uplift her self-esteem while not being in a relationship. I really think she confuses your good behaviour and manners with love, which based on that she developed feelings for you. Just be nice with her and definitely don’t end up in a relationship with her.

Focus on school and your future career and also health ( gym, football etc):

@convincation your not In your 20s yet and your talking about beign in a relationship ? Smh
Saxib bashaal with her during your breaks from school but make it clear to her no relationships .

Trending

Latest posts