Does a girls History matter?

Would you pursue a relationship with them

• Total voters

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How do you know she was truly forgiven? Also a ****star is quite a stretch.
Not suprised he’s a cuck who would consider a p ornstar for marriage(WTF??). He is the same person who supports South Africans that are killing Somalis.
****star is the worst of the worst, shameless people. No doubt they bring shame to themselves and their kids, and yet he wants to consider them for marriage? When the whole world and the Whole Black Community ran a High Speed Train on her? Vice versa with a male one. Uff.

Dayuuthnimo is a disease

A few things:
  • I asked a question in which I took an example of someone who have the worst public history. I would have said prostitute but their history is not as public. My question was the end of the day would you forgive someone with the most public history if they were forgiven.

• The example is fictional so obviously it would entail if they were forgiven but in reality I'm not sure how to truly tell if they were forgiven. That's why the example is fictional.

• I also voted maybe on the poll as it is a case by case basis. If I was so willing to readily marry a p*rnstar, surely I would have voted yes? @Calaf don't let this dumbass gaslight you.

• @World just because I called you out for your genocidal ramblings does not mean I support any murderous criminals, regardless of who they are.

:kodaksmiley:

She’s been telling me for a long time I would just change the subject or just say we’re close friends.

I’m only really deeping it now because she’s jumping to marriage and how she wants us to have kids together :kanyehmm:
You are the typical beta I don't believe in this red pill thing ,but you are everything they describe as "beta"
You virgin - she's not
All the mandem know how her punani looks like, now after her phase she's looking for a cuck to take care of her .
I'd understand if you were a fuckboy or had history too ,but hell no you the nice guy finished last

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can't put a ring on a man with a past. He moves too fast. Eager for a litle show. Yet my courtship is G-rated and slow. One day he'll find his match but I'm confident its not this catch.
giphy.gif

Seems like you like this girl OP but sucking D in a masjid staircase cannot be overlooked I’m sorry :ohlord:
Wait, what? I didn't even read the thread properly wallahi.
OP are you out of your fucking mind? :chrisfreshhah:
That's a chernobyl level disaster waiting to happen, the shame/finger-pointing will consume you.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I can't put a ring on a man with a past. He moves too fast. Eager for a litle show. Yet my courtship is G-rated and slow. One day he'll find his match but I'm confident its not this catch.
giphy.gif

The fact that you put in the effort to rhyme.

:deadosama:

She moaned another niggas name sxb, no way you're okay with that. Take what's yours sxb and

bounce dont over complicate it

This will be OP during nikaax lmao. Wlahi youre pissing me off open your eyes nacasayoh

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I have a serious question for the people who voted yes:

If a p*rnstar made tawbah and became muslim, would you still refuse to consider her marriage material because of her past?

Remember, if someone has genuinely repented and turned to Islam, their sins are cleaned.

:sass2:
E98884A2-311A-48CD-BE70-CF7BA589677D.jpeg

Xaruun

VIP
Damn this was actually spot on. After being exposed she went through a whole depression phase we’re she was sending naked pics of herself to any boy who asks
This is a red flag. Imagine if she gets depressed during your marriage. What’s she going to do? Also what if her nudes end up getting exposed and your kids find them?

Xaruun

VIP
This is literally the same situation as the onlyfans mom. Don’t be a cuck boi. If you were able to pull an beautiful woman once then you’ll easily find another one.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
You are the typical beta I don't believe in this red pill thing ,but you are everything they describe as "beta"
You virgin - she's not
All the mandem know how her punani looks like, now after her ***** phase she's looking for a cuck to take care of her .
I'd understand if you were a fuckboy or had history too ,but hell no you the nice guy finished last
Trust me it’s not like that, i wouldn’t even be considering it if I didn’t know what she’s been through and that she’s actually changed. I just don’t think I’ll ever be able to put her history behind her

Trending