Does a girls History matter?

Would you pursue a relationship with them

• Total voters

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
To conclude this thread I’ve decided to not take things seriously but try keeping her as a friend.

Now the hard part is breaking it to her hoping she doesn’t go suicidal mode again:ohlord:

Trust me it’s not like that, i wouldn’t even be considering it if I didn’t know what she’s been through and that she’s actually changed. I just don’t think I’ll ever be able to put her history behind her
Listen sxb dont be a cuck that's all what we saying, everybody & their mama hit for free now she wants to marry & settle down & hit you with high mehr 🤣
There are 2 options
Have mutual fun with her (like the guys from the dugsi)
Or dump her & tell her the truth

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
To conclude this thread I’ve decided to not take things seriously but try keeping her as a friend.

Now the hard part is breaking it to her hoping she doesn’t go suicidal mode again:ohlord:

Why would she be suicidal?

You didn't lead her on or do anything romantic/sexual, did you?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
to the sound of 7 year olds reading Quran

ElS4yucWoAU3BEy.jpg

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Why would she be suicidal?

You didn't lead her on or do anything romantic/sexual, did you?
I didn’t specifically lead her on I just entertained her fantasies, nothing sexual.

last time we stopped talking for a while a family member got cancer and she had no one to talk to about it so she came to school with cut marks everyday:ohlord:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I didn’t specifically lead her on I just entertained her fantasies, nothing sexual.

last time we stopped talking for a while a family member got cancer and she had no one to talk to about it so she came to school with cut marks everyday:ohlord:

This is a tough situation wallahi.

I would say you are doing the right thing to not pursue a relationship because if you cannot look past her history then you could end up unintentionally hurting her in any future relationship.

I would advice that you tell her that you cannot forsee any relationship because you don't want to be in a position to hurt her. Just say you appreciate her friendship and are always willing to hear her out.

It's a slight distortion of the truth but it keeps her happy and you out of a potentially complicated sitch.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ain't yours bro, it's just your turn.

If can't look past her past don't go for it. If you also have a habit of taking responsibility for other people out of guilt then drop her quickly, you're going to get too involved especially if she's pursuing a relationship.
Yep, a tale as old as time. Girl meets boy, he convinces her he 'loves' her, they go too far. Instead of covering up their sin, dumb boy brags to his friends, they tell everyone and destroy the girls reputation.

Some girls think "hey my reputation is dead anyway" and they make the same mistake again and again.

Others become heartbroken and jaded.

Most so-called "***s" are girls who have been manipulated by men, or worse, sexually abused/damaged from a young age.
I fell in love. It some how ended up with me suckin off 17 different niggas and now everyone's judging me for it. It wasn't my fault it was because of men and society :icon cry:

Some folks are just adverse to personal responsibility

Ain't yours bro, it's just your turn.

If can't look past her past don't go for it. If you also have a habit of taking responsibility for other people out of guilt then drop her quickly, you're going to get too involved especially if she's pursuing a relationship.

I fell in love. It some how ended up with me suckin off 17 different niggas and now everyone's judging me for it. It wasn't my fault it was because of men and society :icon cry:

Some folks are just adverse to personal responsibility
Imagine doing dirt and then getting butthurt when you're held accountable for it, yaab wallahi.
Play stupid games win stupid prizeslol.

No one held a gun to their heads, I fucking hate it when they hide behind the "manipulation" excuse like they're brain damaged toddlers who are incapable of making rational desicions. If you don't want to be known as a dick-sucker, don't suck dick :manny:

Warya @convincation your a youngin so any idea of a relationship, forget it. I understand you got feelings for her but you have to forget them. If they still linger in you mind in your 20s then proceed but now? Absolutely no.

Keep calm and just be cordial with her. You can uplift her self-esteem while not being in a relationship. I really think she confuses your good behaviour and manners with love, which based on that she developed feelings for you. Just be nice with her and definitely don’t end up in a relationship with her.

Focus on school and your future career and also health ( gym, football etc):

Imagine doing dirt and then getting butthurt when you're held accountable for it, yaab wallahi.
Play stupid games win stupid prizeslol.

No one held a gun to their heads, I fucking hate it when they hide behind the "manipulation" excuse like they're brain damaged toddlers who are incapable of making rational desicions. If you don't want to be known as a dick-sucker, don't suck dick :manny:

Of course these girls should be held responsible for their actions. However, some of these girls are brain damaged/low IQ though.

I remember this girl who was in special education being taken to the park to give fellatio to an older guy and she came back and told people about it.

I think people underestimate how many people are not right in the head or are otherwise vulnerable, and how often they are taken advantage of.

Of course these girls should be held responsible for their actions. However, some of these girls are brain damaged/low IQ though.

I remember this girl who was in special education being taken to the park to give fellatio to an older guy and she came back and told people about it.

I think people underestimate how many people are not right in the head or are otherwise vulnerable, and how often they are taken advantage of.
That's horrific and no one's denying that monsters exist. But that's not the norm.

The norm is girls of avg intelligence with low self-esteem doing shit they'll later regret because they think it'll make a guy like them. Live with your descions/mistake or don't make them in the first place.

That's horrific and no one's denying that monsters exist. But that's not the norm.

The norm is girls of avg intelligence with low self-esteem doing shit they'll later regret because they think it'll make a guy like them. Live with your descions/mistake or don't make them in the first place.

Absolutely right. It is low self-esteem, these promiscuous boys also have low self-esteem, because which normal, confident male, would feel the need to tell his 'boys' that he slept around.

It is apparent that they get their identity and self-worth from other promiscuous men, instead of from within themselves.

That's why they pass around texts, nudes and sex tapes.

Trending