Does a girls History matter?

Would you pursue a relationship with them

• Total voters
Yh she has a bad reputation. All my boys know her as a *** and she’s got beef with a lot of girls too

She’s a virgin too, just used to be sexually active in other ways (orally).

worst part isn’t even that she did it, it was that she was doing it inthe Quran school staircase and parks with her ex:susp:

She’s defo changed now though just dunno if I can put that behind her
What Dugsi did you go to lol

I have a serious question for the people who voted yes:

If a p*rnstar made tawbah and became muslim, would you still refuse to consider her marriage material because of her past?

Remember, if someone has genuinely repented and turned to Islam, their sins are cleaned.

:sass2:
Who am I to judge someone who I haven't created or who Allah S.W.T himself has forgiven? I would accept her because my creator has placed mercy and forgiveness in my heart and I hope for mercy and forgiveness from him on a day that will be hard.
Plus, contemplate the fun you'll have in the bedroom:yousmart:

All of these rumours were spread by the sexually loose guys who did the deed with her.

Now her reputation is in tatters but these loose lipped guys think they are clean and worthy of a virgin.

It's pathetic that sexually immoral men derive pleasure from telling the world about their nasty activities.

I don't condone intimacy before marriage for either gender, but it's sick how Muslim guys think they are exempt from social judgement and most importantly, Allah's judgement. They will be in for a shock on the day of judgement.
Social judgement? U kidding. Guys dont get socially judged i those regards women do.
If she the town bicycle she's gonna get the most scrutiny.

One in north London
I swear masjids here are separated like why would a north African be going to a somali dugsi? Also how did she get her ex to rendezvous with her in the masjid, whenever we used to try to go over to the girl side for shukansi, the macalin would whoop our asses and chase us back.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I swear masjids here are separated like why would a north African be going to a somali dugsi? Also how did she get her ex to rendezvous with her in the masjid, whenever we used to try to go over to the girl side for shukansi, the macalin would whoop our asses and chase us back.
We didn’t go to the same one, she went to an Arabic school to learn Arabic I went to a local dugsi for quran. I know someone her ex was close with, he told me about how every lunch they would go to the top floor and do their ting.

Sounds like she needs your help. Girls are killing themselves because of things like this these days. Remind her of her worth and that Allah accepts forgiveness no matter what. Encourage her to move away. Treat her as if she’s your sister help her out. If you’re not interested in her then don’t waste her time by leading her on it will only add to more problems so leave her alone. Oh and if your boys bad mouth her try to stop it tell them off.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Virginity is nonsensical, a conservative shaming tactic.
I don't care about her "past".
Only her matters at the end.

images.jpeg

Islam in its core is a non-judgemental religion and it discourages judging others. Islam is perfect but humans are imperfect. That is a fact few realise.

American Christians say the greater the number of previous relationships the "less sticky" the female gets -- i.e, less able to pair bond. Make of that what you will.

Hypothetically speaking, what is there’s a girl your really close with, you like and they like you back and their good looking but they were sexually active in the past and have a bad reputation, would you pursue a relationship with them

Asking for afriend:browtf:

She moaned another niggas name sxb, no way you're okay with that. Take what's yours sxb and

bounce dont over complicate it