Does a girls History matter?

Would you pursue a relationship with them

• Total voters

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
unless she has actively told you she likes you.
She’s been telling me for a long time I would just change the subject or just say we’re close friends.

I’m only really deeping it now because she’s jumping to marriage and how she wants us to have kids together :kanyehmm:

She’s been telling me for a long time I would just change the subject or just say we’re close friends.

I’m only really deeping it now because she’s jumping to marriage and how she wants us to have kids together :kanyehmm:
Oh boy red flag lol. She might see you as a sucker or she might have actually changed her ways. Either way sxb if you've made this thread to ask us degenerates then you have already made your mind up. This is not a compromise you can make. Bid her farewell and move on. Unless and this is a big one. If she a 10/10 and has the fuuto wayne coupled with the pretty face then only then you can look past her past. Pun intended.

This place talks about sex more than an incel forum at this point 😂.

To answer your question, it depends on the individual.

If you're squeaky clean, then it's probably a bad idea.

If you're a real road mon, then go nuts lol

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yh I know. But I’ve never liked someone this much, I feel like I can just be normal around her and convos with her are so easy. But what she did is always at the back of my mind :deadmanny:
:snoop: Keep away my dear friend, you got bigger goals to pursue. Time right now is too delicate to waste on thinking about girls. All of this love dovey shit will evade away after you leave school.I f you ain't active and she was, unfortunately your not a match. The pious for the pious and the non-pious for the non-pious.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I have a serious question for the people who voted yes:

If a p*rnstar made tawbah and became muslim, would you still refuse to consider her marriage material because of her past?

Remember, if someone has genuinely repented and turned to Islam, their sins are cleaned.

:sass2:
How do you know she was truly forgiven? Also a star is quite a stretch.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Not suprised he’s a cuck who would consider a p ornstar for marriage(WTF??). He is the same person who supports South Africans that are killing Somalis.
star is the worst of the worst, shameless people. No doubt they bring shame to themselves and their kids, and yet he wants to consider them for marriage? When the whole world and the Whole Black Community ran a High Speed Train on her? Vice versa with a male one. Uff.

Dayuuthnimo is a disease

It all depends , if shes a 10 ,you said she was only orally active with one dude .if she got tested and she negative of STDs , repented If you two are close and connect I say go for it . Some halimos who are now married have done worse and the husband would propably never find out of her past .

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
It all depends , if shes a 10 ,you said she was only orally active with one dude .if she got tested and she negative of STDs , repented If you two are close and connect I say go for it . Some halimos who are now married have done worse and the husband would propably never find out of her past .
Shes not a 10, more an 8, but her personality puts her on a 10, funniest girl I’ve ever met by far

who said she’s a halimo? :damedamn:

mrlog

VIP
Of course it matters
When u purchase a house or vehicle you defo need to do background checks.
I personally wouldn’t purchase one that has a bad history

Y'all Treat Somali Girls Like Gaalos
:holeup::francis::dwill:

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts