Do you wear underpants? If yes, does it bother anyone?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Of course I wear underpants and I sleep in them too. In winter/fall I also wear those long underpants. Got to stay warm. And yes, don't sit on cold surfaces. It is not good for the prostate and testies (fertility). My father always reminds of this even though I am a grown man.

It feels too loose without them, got to keep things in place.

Your mom noticed? That's so embarassing. I never wore shorts around female family members and you are letting your gus stick out for your hoyoo and sisters to see. So cringey.

Wear loose boxers and wear a long shirt to cover the genital area if you're not wearing jeans.

Thank goodness I never had the sweaty gus issue, even in humid hot weather. I heard it smells like cheese. That's so nasty. And you're in hot Australia which makes it even worse.

:vqbuyv0:

Mine is so dry and without any scent like it was my arm or nose or something.

:diddyass:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Your mom noticed? That's so embarassing. I never wore shorts around female family members and you are letting your gus stick out for your hoyoo and sisters to see. So cringey.

Thank goodness I never had the sweaty gus issue, even in humid hot weather. I heard it smells like cheese. That's so nasty. And you're in hot Australia which makes it even worse.
The cheese part got me curious so I just asked my mum and my siblings if it smells like cheese and they all said no. I repeated the question again to let them know "you know I don't wear them" to make sure they're honest.

They couldn't keep their face straight and tried hard not to laugh except one of my sister who went straightforward with her answer over the phone so I think it's a myth.

Again, comfort and functionality > feelings.

Last edited:
The cheese part got me curious so I just asked my mum and my siblings if it smells like cheese and they all said no. I repeated the question again to let them know "you know I don't wear them" to make sure they're honest.

They couldn't keep their face straight and tried hard not to laugh except one of my sister who went straightforward with her answer over the phone so I think it's a myth.

Stop trolling wara. I thought this was a serious thread.

You might as well walk naked around the house if you're going to show your gus print. No shame. Even doubles down when your hoyoo has to address the embarassing situation. I can't believe what I'm reading.

:damn:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
no
Stop trolling wara. I thought this was a serious thread.

You might as well walk naked around the house if you're going to show your gus print. No shame. Even doubles down when your hoyoo has to address the embarassing situation. I can't believe what I'm reading.

:damn:
Wallahi, i’m not trolling. It happened and this is a serious thread.

I’ll never show the gus and I seriously don’t care if people see my bulge as long as it’s covered loosely for maximum airflow and comfort. Two different things we’re talking about here.

Why is it a big deal that you have to care about people’s feelings over the comfort of your body? i’ll never understand. :childplease:

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Finally my second sister replied with a different answer over the text message, I really thought she was gonna ignore my question.

Probably knows from her experience with her husband. :wowsweat:

CF5-FA2-B9-8-A12-44-FE-AD65-2-DF2767-B78-A2.jpg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

tenor.gif

Xaruun

VIP
I get mad pubic sweat uno. My shorts go proper damp and smelly sometimes it’s narsty af. If I dropped my shorts and only wore trousers then wallahi everybody would see my damp patches. Boxers for life

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I get mad pubic sweat uno. My shorts go proper damp and smelly sometimes it’s narsty af. If I dropped my shorts and only wore trousers then wallahi everybody would see my damp patches. Boxers for life
Trim the hair and wear cotton briefs.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I stopped wearing underpants years ago because they're too uncomfortable and there's no air for my sack. They're also the biggest culprit for causing chafing/burns between my sack and thigh where I have to constantly use baby powders to cool it down.

Without underpants, it feels like a complete breath of fresh air. The only downside is the constant random erections but it's usually a good sign because my thing finally got to breath and won't get sweaty everyday.

Anyway, the only one who still have issue with it is my mum and i can't convince her to let go. She can tell if i'm not wearing it then start to argue with me saying oh they will notice but they don't say anything because it's embarrassing and pressures me into wearing them.

I had to explain to her over and over that no one will look down, it's not comfortable and even if they do, SO WHAT? I value my comfort and health over anyone.

Am I doing the right thing by not using this oppressive piece of clothing?
I don't hsve this problem but have you tried different underwear with different materials?

Trending