Do you wear underpants? If yes, does it bother anyone?

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I stopped wearing underpants years ago because they're too uncomfortable and there's no air for my sack. They're also the biggest culprit for causing chafing/burns between my sack and thigh where I have to constantly use baby powders to cool it down.

Without underpants, it feels like a complete breath of fresh air. The only downside is the constant random erections but it's usually a good sign because my thing finally got to breath and won't get sweaty everyday.

Anyway, the only one who still have issue with it is my mum and i can't convince her to let go. She can tell if i'm not wearing it then start to argue with me saying oh they will notice but they don't say anything because it's embarrassing and pressures me into wearing them.

I had to explain to her over and over that no one will look down, it's not comfortable and even if they do, SO WHAT? I value my comfort and health over anyone.

Am I doing the right thing by not using this oppressive piece of clothing?

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
So how do you exercise? :shaq:
Nature is loving it. When they enjoy maximum airflow, they'll make your sack go loose and wobbly so I can really tell they're doing their best to make me happy. Comfort & functionality over feelings anyday.

So far, I haven't seen anyone look at me with disgust yet except my mum.

Nature is loving it. When they enjoy maximum airflow, they'll make your sack go loose and wobbly so I can really tell they're doing their best to make me happy. Comfort & functionality over feelings anyday.

Oh really? What gym do you go to? :mjohreally:

nope balls hanging loose is the worst makes. when they clack together aswell
EUGHG

Trending