Do you wear underpants? If yes, does it bother anyone?

The fact that your mom noticed means that everyone is well aware you're going commando 24/7.
Everyone looks down there, whether it's on purpose or just in passing. Get some 100% cotton underwear, cotton allows that region to breathe. Or some fancy temperature regulating underwear.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The fact that your mom noticed means that everyone is well aware you're going commando 24/7.
Everyone looks down there, whether it's on purpose or just in passing. Get some 100% cotton underwear, cotton allows that region to breathe. Or some fancy temperature regulating underwear.
But here's the thing, it's been years so i've gotten used to it. It's none of their business that I'm providing comfort for my body. Comfort & functionality over feelings.

All of the things below happened to me and all the problems went away once I went commando.

Going commando for men
Men experience some of the same benefits as women when they choose to go commando.

But there are a couple of additional benefits for men when going commando, mostly related to the unique physiology of the penis, scrotum, and testicles:

It prevents jock itch and other fungal infections
Warm, wet genitals are a breeding ground for fungi like tinea cruris, or jock itch. This can cause redness, irritation, and itching on your genitals.

Keeping your genitalia ventilated ensures that the area stays cool and dry, especially after prolonged periods of athletic activity.

It reduces the chances of irritation and injury
Whether you wear underwear or not, it’s possible to experience some chafing of the penis or scrotum against your clothing.

This can cause irritation and even injury, which may lead to infections if they happen often or are left untreated.

Wearing a loose, comfortable pair of jeans or shorts without underwear can actually reduce chafing to your genitals.

Can influence sperm production
The testicles hang outside of the body in the scrotum for a reason. To produce sperm efficiently, the testicles need to stay at about 94°F (34.4°C)Trusted Source, a few degrees cooler than the body’s typical 97°F to 99°F (36.1°C to 37.2°C).

Wearing underwear, especially tight underwear, can push the testicles against your body and raise your scrotal temperature.

This makes the testicular environment less than ideal for sperm production, causing testicular hyperthermia.

Over time, this may lower your sperm count and increase your chances of infertility (although the jury may still be out on this because more research is needed).

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Nigga just wear looser pants. What’s wrong with you :mindblown:
I'm wearing one with thin layer of fabric right now. Nothing feels good than scrolling the internet with your right hand while fiddling the tip down there with your left for warmth and comfort. With underpants, it would be too much hassle trying to your hands in there.

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I'm wearing one with thin layer of fabric right now. Nothing feels good than scrolling the internet with your right hand while fiddling the tip down there with your left for warmth and comfort. With underpants, it would be too much hassle trying to your hands in there.
So you’re not wearing underpants because it gets in the way of you “touching yourself” down there :ileycry:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I assume you change your trousers every single day.
Nope. I wear the same two 'stretch' jeans to work then whatever loose pants that shows in the wardrobe first when I get back home. I tend to wash them on Sunday morning.

When fam have problems with it, I would ask them who is going to bend down and sniff it anyway?

Last edited:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Nope. I wear the same two 'stretch' jeans to work then whatever loose pants that shows in the wardrobe first when I get back home. I tend to wash them on Sunday morning.

When fam have problems with it, I would ask them who is going to bend down and sniff it anyway?

So that part of the body sweats, and produces secretions. So you get sweat and secretions on your trousers and then you don’t even bother changing them.

Then you have the audacity to come here and tell us about the benefits of going commando. FOH with your crusty trousers.

giphy.gif

I stopped wearing underpants years ago because they're too uncomfortable and there's no air for my sack. They're also the biggest culprit for causing chafing/burns between my sack and thigh where I have to constantly use baby powders to cool it down.

Without underpants, it feels like a complete breath of fresh air. The only downside is the constant random erections but it's usually a good sign because my thing finally got to breath and won't get sweaty everyday.

Anyway, the only one who still have issue with it is my mum and i can't convince her to let go. She can tell if i'm not wearing it then start to argue with me saying oh they will notice but they don't say anything because it's embarrassing and pressures me into wearing them.

I had to explain to her over and over that no one will look down, it's not comfortable and even if they do, SO WHAT? I value my comfort and health over anyone.

Am I doing the right thing by not using this oppressive piece of clothing?

Preach on brother,

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
That's one of the reason. My body, my rules. :hillarybiz:
Nigga Nobody said it wasn’t your body. You can wank yourself off to hub as much as you want. I just find it weird you’ve ditched wearing underpants just because it’s an inconvenient barrier when you’re tryna “pleasure yourself” :mjlol:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Nigga Nobody said it wasn’t your body. You can wank yourself off to hub as much as you want. I just find it weird you’ve ditched wearing underpants just because it’s an inconvenient barrier when you’re tryna “pleasure yourself” :mjlol:
I never said I do this to pleasure myself. :draketf:

I said I put my hands in there to keep them warm all the time, that’s one of the many benefits you get for not wearing this oppressive piece of clothing.

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Some of you are insecure about your bodies.

Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with your sack squashed? :nahgirl:

Trending

Latest posts