Do you want to be a housewife, and if not, why?

Do you want to be a housewife?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, seems retarded for one to slave away at uni for like 3+ years only to stay at home and cook. Seems like a waste of education + you're stealing the spot from people who actually would put that degree to use.

no shade

Do you plan on getting pregnant during your marriage?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I just told you to give her some respect. What is it about her that you despise so much. Is it the fact she has explored topics that you search on incognito out in the open? Don’t answer the question but I warn you, stop. Second time I’ve asked you now. She’ll not mention you.
Yo listen SHUT THE f*ck UP you little girl don't chat shit to me i can say whatever i want to her and u can say shit nayaa. Who the f*ck do you think you are. Second time what kulahaa get the f*ck out of here. She explored what, the girl id 17 and she is already a . She has done nothing special but open her legs for every man who smiled at her

Yo if you spoke to me in the manner in real life i would backhand you. Go back to ur thread and talk about little shit you say on the thread, 'i like this guy but i don't know what to do bullshit'. Ur a little girl know ur place. Don't ever warn man again.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Yo listen SHUT THE f*ck UP you little girl don't chat shit to me i can say whatever i want to her and u can say shit nayaa. Who the f*ck do you think you are. Second time what kulahaa get the f*ck out of here. She explored what, the girl id 17 and she is already a . She has done nothing special but open her legs for every man who smiled at her

Yo if you spoke to me in the manner in real life i would backhand you. Go back to ur thread and talk about little shit you say on the thread, i like this guy but i don't know what to do bullshit. Ur little girl know ur place. Don't ever warn man again.

I’m not going to entertain this any longer. All I asked was for some xusmo but carry on with your opinion

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Hey don't fucking get involved she mentioned me:ufdup:. hey i've been to hajj all my sins have been forgetten:umad:
You deranged piece of cat don’t @ any of us you have a weird fixation on @ me calling me a inshallah you never get married. No women deserves such backlash from males for no reason! @Zailah guess I’m sacrificing another chicken to Satan

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Yo if you spoke to me in the manner in real life i would backhand you. Go back to ur thread and talk about little shit you say on the thread, 'i like this guy but i don't know what to do bullshit'. Ur a little girl know ur place. Don't ever warn man again.

Ur 17 and ur already a , that isn't a unconventional life. That is fucking insane. Stop trying to act like ur a good girl, ur gone far past the return the point of redemption. :trumpsmirk:. I feel for ur dad. :russ:

Don't let Somali girls lie to you they talk all this fantasy shit but then orgasm from kissing and touching:pachah1::russ::drakelaugh:

Don't know. All I can say is theres a difference between staying home for a couple of years, then get a job in the field and stay home forever and.. just seems like a waste imo.

I don’t think it’s practical to live in the west and to have a stay at home wife, especially if your young and just married after Uni.

But, I think a wife should stay at home for the first couple of years of the child’s life, what’s your thoughts on that?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Don't let Somali girls lie to you they talk all this fantasy shit but then orgasm from kissing and touching:pachah1::russ::drakelaugh:
It even that its how they going mention man and try to warn me. Like wtf is a 17 year old girl going to do to me.:russ:

It even that its how they going mention man and try to warn me. Like wtf is a 17 year old girl going to do to me.:russ:

Iska lali saxib this girl does sihr, read ayatul kursi and wage jihad against the jinns coming for you, i'm fully not involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending