Do you want to be a housewife, and if not, why?

Do you want to be a housewife?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no.

Yes if hes making over six figures and can support to pay the mortgage, bills, etc

No, if hes making less than that.

Last edited:
Hell no I'd sooner kill myself, why tf would I want to waste my life cleaning up shit and making food? It's so sad seeing western women who glorify being the perfect house wife with their weird blogs and lack of ambitions outside of raising a child.

I want to have a career and actually have a sense of self fulfillment, I'm not dragging anyone do you but that couldn't be me.

I want to get married and have a family but I'm never giving up my career

World

VIP
Hell no I'd sooner kill myself, why tf would I want to waste my life cleaning up shit and making food? It's so sad seeing western women who glorify being the perfect house wife with their weird blogs and lack of ambitions outside of raising a child.

I want to have a career and actually have a sense of self fulfillment, I'm not dragging anyone do you but that couldn't be me.

I want to get married and have a family but I'm never giving up my career
What career do you plan to have?

What career do you plan to have?

Working for a reputable company in my field and eventually doing entrepreneurship in said field.

I don't wanna be a millionaire or billionaire, so when I say "entrepreneurship", I mean something way more modest :)

I didn’t spend sleepless nights stressing over uni just so I can use my degree to cook and clean.

Even if I marry a loaded guy, no way would I ever be a glorified maid.

I didn't stay in school for this long only to end up a housewife, I've got my own dreams to chase. My parents would be devastated too since they've always taught me to rely on myself from a young age.

but...if he can support my lifestyle then I may consider :mjpls: also if my kids really need me

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
This is hard. I want to be there for my kids as fulltime mother. At same time, I want to work.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I didn’t spend sleepless nights stressing over uni just so I can use my degree to cook and clean.

are you an introverted xalimo who is really smart ? I had a physics professor who was an extreme introvert but he was highly intelligent.
what are you studying in uni ?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

If you said that to my face if i was ever going to marry you.(which is never gonna happen).
I’m deleting your number after permanently blocking it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
In this day and age, especially in the US, two working adults is pretty much required unless you are on ceer or somethin:gucciwhat:

Many new school females read xaar written by 'feminists'. They think the home maker does repetitive jobs that have no value.
:pachah1:Literal sjw feminist xaar. If you follow the same school of thought as me they say that you are the type of man that doesn't want women to be educated kkkkk.

Housework and taking care of children is difficult and not everyone would be happy to do that job. It's boring and you will feel unappreciated. If you have just any random job people are going to think that you're working harder than the person that is at home. I'm definitely not going to be a housewife because I know it will make me very unhappy. I have dreams and those aren't going to happen if I stay at home.

I would love it. I don't know whats so great about working 8 hrs a day I only do it now that I have to. But if I didnt have to worry about money I could spend that time making my own dream a reality :banderas: instead of making some rich guy richer while I slave away my life for him :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.