Do you want to be a housewife, and if not, why?

Do you want to be a housewife?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Being a lady of leisure has crossed my mind. That can only happen with a man of means. :farmajoyaab: I would have to joosh it up a bit.These high rollers insist you look done up 24/7. What am I a Geisha?:farole:
By far you’re the weirdest Somali spot user ever ayeeyo. In a good way tho.
You give off the vibe that if i ever cheat on you, you’ll chop off my penis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
By far you’re the weirdest Somali spot user ever ayeeyo. In a good way tho.
You give off the vibe that if i ever cheat on you, you’ll chop off my penis.

Here I thought Geisha was your trigger word. Like a Pavlovian pup I knew you'd salivate and come running. :hillarybiz:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Here I thought Geisha was your trigger word. Like a Pavlovian pup I knew you'd salivate and come running. :hillarybiz:
You remind me of this 30 year old Xalimo who had fantasies of hitting me with a bat and then throwing me from a flight of stairs. I found it so bizarre and mean.
Like why the f*ck would you do that??

Let not kid ourselfs here, there is no way you could survive with one income unless you are loaded.

Being a housewife is a privelage and alot people dont have it. To be clear i'm not talking about extremely religous one who demand their wifes stay home to cook and clean, but the financial aspect of the matter.

With your sole income you barely can afford anything unless you're earning good. Beside you'll have kids, want buy your own house and take vacations. Thats not going to be possible with one income, even duel income households live in paycheck to paycheck. For those want a housewife better be earning good salary or you going to have to marry from backhome and make her live there couse this economy aint for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts