Do you want to be a housewife, and if not, why?

Do you want to be a housewife?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My wife is a housewife. She was a research scientist for a tech firm. After we got married, and before our daughters birth, she decided to leave her job, and become a fulltime mom/housewife. Alhamdulillah, i earn a comfortable salary, so its possible for her to stay at home. In Sha Allah, she plans tp start working, once our little one has started primary school.

I understand, not all women are like my wife, and some want independence to do what they want, to pursue whatever dream jobs they want, even in marriage.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Turns out it’s not you it’s @Professor but still I find it weird you and all the guys on this website call me a shill becuase I’m not a conventional Somali foh
Ur 17 and ur already a , that isn't a unconventional life. That is fucking insane. Stop trying to act like ur a good girl, ur gone far past the return the point of redemption. :trumpsmirk:. I feel for ur dad. :russ:

Ur 17 and ur already a , that isn't a unconventional life. That is fucking insane. Stop trying to act like ur a good girl, ur gone far past the return the point of redemption. :trumpsmirk:. I feel for ur dad. :russ:
She has only talked about her fantasies. So She might be a virgin :manny:

Zailah

Exam season guys !

Give her some damn respect, why do you keep putting her down. Don’t act like you’re a freaking malaaik. I’m actually serious, stop. That goes for any other guy coming at her.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Give her some damn respect, why do you keep putting her down. Don’t act like you’re a freaking malaaik. I’m actually serious, stop. That goes for any other guy coming at her.
Hey tell her not to mention me again okay and i will leave her be . Sharmuttos don't deserve respect round her my friend :childplease:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Hey tell her not to mention me again okay and i will leave her be . Sharmuttos don't deserve respect round her my friend :childplease:

I just told you to give her some respect. What is it about her that you despise so much. Is it the fact she has explored topics that you search on incognito out in the open? Don’t answer the question but I warn you, stop. Second time I’ve asked you now. She’ll not mention you.

CrazedOpal

The Saqajaan™
Nope, seems retarded for one to slave away at uni for like 3+ years only to stay at home and cook. Seems like a waste of education + you're stealing the spot from people who actually would put that degree to use.

no shade

I wouldnt want a housewife to be honest I want someone I can build an empire with so its a must shes got goals aspirations I would send the kids to After school activities and whoever gets home first cooks a meal while the other one does the remaining dishes

When the kids get back they eat and later go on soccer/basketball practice and After that I sit Down and help em with the homework while she prepares lunch After lunch I Will bath them and brush their teeth and she prepares their beds and than in bed she reads a bed time story

I dont have any kids now But Inshallah When I do I already planned ahead how I Will raise them and the type of order I would want in the house

Team work makes the dream work :salute:

Why did you have to pick the creepy Zwarte Piets like come onnn. They’re only black because they are Moorish chimney sweepers covered in soot dee. Nothing like the American minstrels :damn::damn:
the dutch draw them exactly like the americans blackface with bantu features. moorish kulaha :ulyin:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending