Do you want to be a housewife, and if not, why?

Do you want to be a housewife?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is hard about being a housewife? Cooking 45 minutes a day? Cleaning the house for an hour? Having 6+ hours of free time when the kids are at school?

I guess it matters on how many kids you have but it also requires a lot energy, time and organization

Would you join in with the house work? Be honest :farmajoyaab:

If I have free time yeah like weekends I don't even mind doing all the tasks in the house, but most important task in my opinion for the wife is not cooking/clean it's raising the child otherwise something else is going to raise them, next thing you know you got a child talking about bdsm and whip my siil like @yasmin lan or even worse atheism

Zailah

Exam season guys !
What exactly is hard about being a housewife? Cooking 45 minutes a day? Cleaning the house for an hour? Having 6+ hours of free time when the kids are at school?

Cleaning takes ages, don’t minimise it and you’re basing that on the assumption of kids being at school. Yes, after 5 years of cleaning up after childrens’ mess, it gets easier but if you have 3 kids who all have 2 year age gap then that’s 9 years before you get that 6 hour ‘break’.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
If I have free time yeah like weekends I don't even mind doing all the tasks in the house, but most important task in my opinion for the wife is not cooking/clean it's raising the child otherwise something else is going to raise them, next thing you know you got a child talking about bdsm and whip my siil like @yasmin lan or even worse atheism

Both parents should do that tbh. Dads are just as important during the first few years

Both parents should do that tbh. Dads are just as important during the first few years

Mothers nurture is more important for early years and throughout the childs life whereas the dad is only there to keep them on the straight and narrow

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Mothers nurture is more important for early years and throughout the childs life whereas the dad is only there to keep them on the straight and narrow

That only creates resentment that the dad isn’t around more :gucciwhat:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
That's all a myth when I come home from work I want to have a big plate of basto iyo suugo and then karbash my wife in bed:denzelnigga:

That goes without saying (if she’s willing) but surely you can’t spare time between casho and ‘karbashment’? Keeps everyone happy that way :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending