Do you want to be a housewife, and if not, why?

Do you want to be a housewife?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I couldn’t stand being at home and looking after kids, cleaning and managing the home without having a few days to myself. Which wouldn’t be the case if I was a stay at home mother as the father would just be like “Oh, I’ve had a long week. I need to cool off.” So did I, sxb, unless you think that staying home isn’t a 24/7 job in itself.

In a perfect world, it’d be great if we both had part time work and looked after the kids in alternating days with days left over for relaxation.

I couldn’t stand being at home and looking after kids, cleaning and managing the home without having a few days to myself. Which wouldn’t be the case if I was a stay at home mother as the father would just be like “Oh, I’ve had a long week. I need to cool off.” So did I, sxb, unless you think that staying home isn’t a 24/7 job in itself.

In a perfect world, it’d be great if we both had part time work and looked after the kids in alternating days with days left over for relaxation.

Exactly :hillarybiz: but i know my future husband would do more than that :lolbron: basically him being doing all the chores :ahh:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Exactly :hillarybiz: but i know my future husband would do more than that :lolbron: basically him being doing all the chores :ahh:

Clever :ulyin: There aren’t many of them kind of guys around

Don’t be disheartened if he doesn’t do it right away though :hillarybiz:

It's possible to be good mum and work full time. Especially if your mum is still alive and your mother in law chips in half the week. You need two incomes in today's world where just food shopping will take a third or more of your paycheck.

Diaspora xalimos could never do the tasks our hoyoos do day in day out, making it sound like being a housewife is easy, gassed up oyin.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Diaspora xalimos could never do the tasks our hoyoos do day in day out, making it sound like being a housewife is easy, gassed up oyin.

It’s not easy and it’s a job where you are easily taken for granted. That is exactly why I wouldn’t want to do it

It’s not easy and it’s a job where you are easily taken for granted. That is exactly why I wouldn’t want to do it

I appreciate you!

Theres alot of people that look down on it and make it almost seem like a stupid thing yet they cant even make beans on toast without starting a fire and they don't know how to turn on the washing machine to wash their xaar stained niigis

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I appreciate you!

Theres alot of people that look down on it and make it almost seem like a stupid thing yet they cant even make beans on toast without starting a fire and they don't know how to turn on the washing machine to wash their xaar stained niigis

Would you join in with the house work? Be honest :farmajoyaab:

World

VIP
What exactly is hard about being a housewife? Cooking 45 minutes a day? Cleaning the house for an hour? Having 6+ hours of free time when the kids are at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts