Do you think this girl is Somali?

She's obviously mixed.

How can someone with only a Somali father be 'culturally Somali'? Usually mothers spend most time with children and pass on language and culture?

If a Somali man has a child with a non-Somali woman, rest assured, that child will be non-Somali culturally, if you're lucky those children may be Muslim. Let's be real.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
She's obviously mixed.

How can someone with only a Somali father be 'culturally Somali'? Usually mothers spend most time with children and pass on language and culture?

If a Somali man has a child with a non-Somali woman, rest assured, that child will be non-Somali culturally, if you're lucky those children may be Muslim. Let's be real.
That's me. Am about to have a child with a Spanish lady soon.

Not another halfi claims being somali again. And comments going apeshit on her " YES you are somali just like us " :snoop:

Being somali is when both parents are somali and i seen some say " if his/her father is somali she is somali period since the father is somali" like hell no it should be both father and mother. Just because her father has a qabil from the main clans doesn't mean she is somali it more than that.

And then culture aspect honestly some people are sleeping what a mothers role is. the moms usally teach the culture and languge to the child more than the dads ( like come on when the father is gone aka working/hunting who is home with children and teach them when they are little ).

So who can be somali well it comes to only 2 things that someone can be somali:
- Being part of the 5 main clans aka have a qabil ( The father )
and
- having culturally and linguistic of being somali ( The mother ( AND YES THE MOTHER i seen many mixed somalis with fathers side that can't speak af somali at all and doesn't even care to carry the culture and identity to next gen )*

For her sure she can say she half somali because her mother is but saying she is somali is not true and should be pointed out.

This false agenda needs to stop of halfies are somali or else we soon be just like America mixed people claims to be Native American even tho are not fully Native. qashin this if you don't like it. Might be few spelling error but it 12 am of the sleep see you next time.
:mybusiness:

huh thats odd i have a half Swedish brother who looks more like his Somali side with lighter skin, but with her you can't see any somali features

huh thats odd i have a half Swedish brother who looks more like his Somali side with lighter skin, but with her you can't see any somali features
Why people in her comments saying she has Somali features then. Her features are clearly a mix between Swedish and Somali.

Trending