Do you think this girl is Somali?

This thread epitomises the unemployment crisis in the Somali community. Folks on here are passionately debating on how some nobody/random identifies herself.
:mjlol:
But.....but......
SHE......
THEM....
OUR IDENTITY IS UNDER ATTACK
triggered-trigger-warning.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I agree with @Pwyneth Galtrow I have a dutch cousin with Somali mother who is my aunt. She knows better Somali than alot of fullborn Somali kids, claims her moms qabiil and married a Somali man. She is essentially Somali all because her mom who raised her
Don't feed her delusions man. It's her way of coping with the qabil system she loves, in reality that kid will never be Somali.

The mixed child conundrum

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Don't feed her delusions man. It's her way of coping with the qabil system she loves, in reality that kid will never be Somali.

The mixed child conundrum
In reality yes due to abtirsi.. I call them passing non somalis

This is your second post on this forum? Ilaahay ha ku caafiyo.

You should work on your reading comprehension before addressing people with long, rude and paranoid rants. At no point did I mention BLM, nor did I mention that half-Somalis with a Somali mother are 'full Somali'. The only 'full Somalis' are those who have two full-blooded Somali parents.
Man reading that post you replied to almost gave me a brain aneurysm :shookgabre:

Remember delusional Abdis, there's a reason Somalis refer to westernised diaspora kids as "Hoyo mataalo", not "Abo mataalo" :rolleyes:

Remember delusional Abdis, there's a reason Somalis refer to westernised diaspora kids as "Hoyo mataalo", not "Abo mataalo" :rolleyes:
Well, it's not really the fault of the diaspora kids absorbing the majority culture that they're in. More like the fault mostly lies with the unstable reality back home due to corruption and qablayaad.

@NorthCoast
Somali women arent strong enough to protect our community and dont fight for respected and dignity for somalis. So embracing their half breeds is only emasculating yourself.
The irony in this statement is too much :drakelaugh:
Women are replacable when your patriachy and go paternal lineage men arent.
Men are actually the expendable ones. Why do you think in a disaster, (eg. The sinking of the titanic), women and children were given priority on the lifeboats? Surely if they were replaceable that wouldn't be the case?

Also, if you think about it, if all men in the world were killed off except one, humans wouldn't be in danger of extinction, because that one man can easily have children with the remaining women. If it was the other way around,extinction is guaranteed because a woman can only produce 1 child per year, for a limited time, and childbirth is already a very dangerous process. That's why when you look at IVF procedures, you can see sperm is cheap and in abundance, but eggs are limited and much more expensive.

@NorthCoast

The irony in this statement is too much :drakelaugh:

Men are actually the expendable ones. Why do you think in a disaster, (eg. The sinking of the titanic), women and children were given priority on the lifeboats? Surely if they were replaceable that wouldn't be the case?

Also, if you think about it, if all men in the world were killed off except one, humans wouldn't be in danger of extinction, because that one man can easily have children with the remaining women. If it was the other way around,extinction is guaranteed because a woman can only produce 1 child per year, for a limited time, and childbirth is already a very dangerous process. That's why when you look at IVF procedures, you can see sperm is cheap and in abundance, but eggs are limited and much more expensive.

I have no involvement in your debate but the titanic example and overall prioritising women and children comes from the idea that men should sacrifice their lives to protect their family. Its not due to men being expendable, more like men acting as protectors.

I have no involvement in your debate but the titanic example and overall prioritising women and children comes from the idea that men should sacrifice their lives to protect their family. Its not due to men being expendable, more like men acting as protectors.
Read the second part

World

VIP
Mixed and she's attention seeking for just claiming somali. She just thinks she can't compete with full white women. Her features are more caucasian, blend of somali and european,

The comments are pathetic, somalis are too loud on the internet
Wdym she can’t compete with full white women? The average white woman is overweight and ugly. She is better looking than 99 % of white women.

Wdym she can’t compete with full white women? The average white woman is overweight and ugly. She is better looking than 99 % of white women.
I said she thinks she can't compete with full white women not that she can't, that's a common sentiment amongst mixed women. They feel threatened by white women so they have to go to their ethnic side to be better looking.

Average white woman may be fat and ugly but that doesn't mean they don't got dimes, that's who she feels threatened by.