Do you think this girl is Somali?

Feel sorry for people who are mixed with somalis, they were born 100 years too early for somalis to accept them

Only downsize to mixed kids is that lineage goes through your father. Your kid is gonna have the name Hafsa Wilderberg or Jama Hufflepuff. Just weird and funny in my opinion.

She is half somali. She would look more somali if she would spent some time back home in the sun. The question should be why does every mixed somali go viral in somali tiktok.

Som

VIP
Why people in her comments saying she has Somali features then. Her features are clearly a mix between Swedish and Somali.
If she was just a little bit darker she would look 100% like a somali with some more 'caucasian' features than average but still I would easily say she looks somali. Just a tiny bit of sun tan would make her and average light skinned xalimo

Last edited:
Feel sorry for people who are mixed with somalis, they were born 100 years too early for somalis to accept them

Only downsize to mixed kids is that lineage goes through your father. Your kid is gonna have the name Hafsa Wilderberg or Jama Hufflepuff. Just weird and funny in my opinion.

She is half somali. She would look more somali if she would spent some time back home in the sun. The question should be why does every mixed somali go viral in somali tiktok.
Abdi Karlsson

I know a half Somali half Caribbean guy named Liban Jackson :dead:

Mixed and she's attention seeking for just claiming somali. She just thinks she can't compete with full white women. Her features are more caucasian, blend of somali and european,

The comments are pathetic, somalis are too loud on the internet

Abdi Karlsson
xaraam the slave of
597_1.jpg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
she’s Somali, end of.

For many reasons, 1, she claims somali and 2, she’s pretty. We need more Somali women like her on the internet, help raise PR and remind us that Somali women can in fact be good looking.

she’s Somali, end of.

For many reasons, 1, she claims somali and 2, she’s pretty. We need more Somali women like her on the internet, help raise PR and remind us that Somali women can in fact be good looking.
True and I watched her other tik toks she seems happy and not mean which is a good thing. Some ppl on Tik Tok give Somalis a bad name. If she likes claiming Somali, let her be. We all bleed red. In one of the comments she said she speaks and understands Somali but 0 Swedish so obviously she identifies with her Somali side a bit more which is a good thing

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If she wants to claim Somali, then she’s Somali.

If doesn’t want to claim Somali, then she isn’t.

Simple.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Meh. Ethncities are social constructs anyway, and this is especially the case with Somalis. If you're a Chinese guy that speaks Somali, you're automatically accepted as a Somali by the mainstream. So I can't see why she should be denied.

I wonder what her abo looks like. Is he one of the big bearded converts or does he look like the typical Swedish Gen X hippies like Greta Thunberg's dad?

She’s a girl but if it was a guy he would have no Qabil and by de facto not Somali

This conversation is trite because we know it’s true

Trending