Do you think the EAF(East African Federation) is a future threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some background of EAF:
Estimated population: 200 million
Total land area: 1,820,664 km2
GDP: 122 billion (2013 est)
GDP per capita: $800

East_African_Federation_(orthographic_projection).svg.png

Whilst we're squabbling over qabiil like fools, as of 2014 the Bantus have expressed support for the creation of EAF. Its either we get our shit together ASAP or get consumed by the Bantus. We need to get ready for a future war with these folks.
:kanyehmm:

Last edited:
Some background of EAF:

View attachment 15548
Whilst we're squabbling over qabiil like fools, as of 2014 the Bantus have expressed support in the creation of EAF. Its either we get our shit together ASAP or get consumed by the Bantus. We need to get ready for a future war with these folks.
How are we gonna be ready for a future war if every house in somalia is its own federation :jcoleno:

Some background of EAF:

View attachment 15548
Whilst we're squabbling over qabiil like fools, as of 2014 the Bantus have expressed support for the creation of EAF. Its either we get our shit together ASAP or get consumed by the Bantus. We need to get ready for a future war with these folks.
i wonder if we had one with the entire horn + north sudan, if our population would out number them.

i wonder if we had one with the entire horn + north sudan, if our population would out number them.
Most Somalis would oppose a similar federation with the Ethiopians & Eritreans. Personally i wouldn't mind HOA federation, but first we need to develop ourselves or we become an ethio vassal.

Insha'allah sxb. Qabiil has been the no.1 enemy to Somali progress.
Yeah either we get rid of it or do like Saudi Arabia and have one dominant qabiil with one dominant subclan with one dominant family.i propose that my family becomes the al sauid of somalia I'll even change our name to Al somal :denzelnigga:

Some background of EAF:

View attachment 15548

Versus a Horn/Northeastern federation of Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia and North Sudan.

Population: 150 million
Total Area: 3.8 million sqKM
GDP: 140 billion USD
Per capita GDP: 933 USD

I think we would crush them. The only problem is, as Somalis would be bringing virtually nothing to the table economically, we would be politically and economically dominated by Sudanis and habeshis - no thanks. And that's if any of the aforementioned countries even wanted to unite in the first place.

Ethiopia & Sudan uniting ? :chrisfreshhah: They and Egypt are beefing about the bile and don't forget Ethiopia is the reason that Eritrea has been sanctioned to hell, such a union would never work our best bet is working with Ethiopia to weaken Bantus and then do a 360• and join Sudan/Egypt to destroy Ethiopia We definitely have increase our population to ATLEAST 60-70 million in 2 generations

Somalia should join the EAF. These countries have some of the richest natural resources in the world. Somali businesses will be able to get rich off of these Bantus.

Ethiopia & Sudan uniting ? :chrisfreshhah: They and Egypt are beefing about the bile and don't forget Ethiopia is the reason that Eritrea has been sanctioned to hell, such a union would never work our best bet is working with Ethiopia to weaken Bantus and then do a 360• and join Sudan/Egypt to destroy Ethiopia We definitely have increase our population to ATLEAST 60-70 million in 2 generations
Good plan, in the mean time we can work with the Habeshas & Oromos to push back the bantus in the future. Afterwards, we'll settle our differences with ethiopia when we have solved the bantu problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.