Do you think the EAF(East African Federation) is a future threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How tribalistic are the people of Somaliland? If there is a proper plan put in place to ensure the success of the entirety of Somalia, would they get on board with it? Did they vote in the 2017 elections?
It's an isaaq state for all intents and purposes, gadabuursi & dhullos are mostly pro union its mostly younger diaspora that are hardcore secceniost

Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
It's an isaaq state for all intents and purposes, gadabuursi & s are mostly pro union its mostly younger diaspora that are hardcore secceniost

I don't know what gadabuursi and s are. Are they an Isaaq sub clan? Is there a reason why younger diaspora would be pro secession?

I don't know what gadabuursi and s are. Are they an Isaaq sub clan? Is there a reason why younger diaspora would be pro secession?
Sorry auto correct, and i really don't know there are quote a fee pro union Isaaq on this forum, seccionism is just another problem that The diaspora has

Ethiopia & Sudan uniting ? :chrisfreshhah: They and Egypt are beefing about the bile and don't forget Ethiopia is the reason that Eritrea has been sanctioned to hell, such a union would never work our best bet is working with Ethiopia to weaken Bantus and then do a 360• and join Sudan/Egypt to destroy Ethiopia We definitely have increase our population to ATLEAST 60-70 million in 2 generations
you racial purists (@Amun) better be birthing entire tribes if you want to keep the somali race strong

Status
Not open for further replies.