• A mix of Sub-Saharan and Middle Eastern

Votes: 45 28.7%
  • A pure race indigenous to East Africa

Votes: 112 71.3%

• Total voters

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Having dark skin and really pointy nose makes you look tamil nadoe
The amount of times my cousin's have had Indians or south Asians come up to them speaking Hindi Urdu is alarming

So maybe we Indians ahahahha jokes
But I heard people think Somalis are mixed with Arabs or Indians one or the two

I think cushite is ethnic group and that's who look like

The Fulani the Tutsi the Masai etc etc
If it's a white person who mistakes u for something dont take it to heart I have 3c hair dark skin these niggas thought I was native American

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why can't people be content with being Somali ? What's the purpose in trying to find ajnabi ancestors ? :ileycry:

I completely agree with you. Every racial/ethnic group on this planet had ancient ancestors that mixed with others that birthed modern ethnicities. There is no ethnicity older than 10 thousand years ago. Newer archeological and linguistic studies put forth that proto-Somalis may have inhabited Somalia for the past 7 thousand years proving the theory that Cushitic people could be 10 thousand years old and they lived in modern Sudan. The Somali language just formed when they migrated to present-day Somaliland the homeland of Somalis. They migrated through Eritrea (red sea) and crossed through Bab-el-Mandeb.

Anyways, Somalis are not mixed. The term "mixed" should be applied to people who have recently been mixed not the ancient stock of people that have developed their own unique Y-DNA lineage and phenotype through environmental adaption because now you're just being silly.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I completely agree with you. Every racial/ethnic group on this planet had ancient ancestors that mixed with others that birthed modern ethnicities. There is no ethnicity older than 10 thousand years ago. Newer archeological and linguistic studies put forth that proto-Somalis may have inhabited Somalia for the past 7 thousand years proving the theory that Cushitic people could be 10 thousand years old and they lived in modern Sudan. The Somali language just formed when they migrated to present-day Somaliland the homeland of Somalis. They migrated through Eritrea (red sea) and crossed through Bab-el-Mandeb.

Anyways, Somalis are not mixed. The term "mixed" should be applied to people who have recently been mixed not the ancient group stock of people that have developed their own unique lineage Y-DNA and phenotype through environmental adaption because now you're just being silly.
FACTS

Boogie

How many times do i need to tell u arabs didnt exist that time, arabs r from north yemen meanwhile levant was home to other ppl im losing brain cells wallahi
True but arabs didn't really exist and MENA Component are pretty much the same

All this dont matter anymore though

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
First of all we aren't of Arab origin E1B1B isn't Arab. 2nd of all no one is looking to bootyclap to ajnabis we just wanna know who these niggas were and what we are its very interesting ngl plus we finally found out where our big ass foreheads came from :deadrose:
Bro give up already u cant convince them no wonder we r famous for being 68 iq

Marshall D Abdi

Anyways, Somalis are not mixed. The term "mixed" should be applied to people who have recently been mixed not the ancient stock of people that have developed their own unique Y-DNA lineage and phenotype through environmental adaption because now you're just being silly.
How old is san people thaught they were oldest ppl in whole world existing for nearly 15 ish thousands years old

Boogie

Just ask Apollo he is the genetic expert if u still wanna argue people there are other ones but they are slightly biased

Boogie

Then what's the whole point of this argument?
Asli Arabs aren't E1B1B so no one is saying we are arabs what he is trying to say is that this was before arabs but it was of the MENA region

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Asli Arabs aren't E1B1B so no one is saying we are arabs what he is trying to say is that this was before arabs but it was of the MENA region
a few weeks ago he was saying we are of arab and european DNA. then I debunked him and now he keeps switching up. yaab

Boogie

a few weeks ago he was saying we are of arab and european DNA. then I debunked him and now he keeps switching up. yaab
Oh I hate that "we are Caucasoid" or "we are hamite/arab/Europeans I hate that

Marshall D Abdi

We are arab? I literally debunked you, ur ass thaught arabs were native in levant when i proved u they were from north yemen i literally said assyrians and other ppl were levant before arabs, the whole arab domination began in 6 century under ☪️

So instead of accepting the fact and not starting pointless debate u feed this guy @Boogie a pathetic lie that i claimed arab which i despite the most

pattern up:childplease:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
We are arab? I literally debunked you, ur ass thaught arabs were native in levant when i proved u they were from north yemen i literally said assyrians and other ppl were levant before arabs, the whole arab domination began in 6 century under ☪

So instead of accepting the fact and not starting pointless debate u feed this guy @Boogie a pathetic lie that i claimed arab which i despite the most

pattern up:childplease:
Go back to the thread. You obviously feel so salty that you're tagging me in threads weeks later.
You said we were european arab as well as negro african.

I proved you wrong.

You're STILL talking about it

Boogie

Yea that brings up the question do we have Negroid DNA cause I think we might