• I could see it but idk

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Hell no

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Depends…..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve always been pretty weary of pan africanism due to sheer differences between us, Arabs, nilo Saharan, and niger Congo, but I think that pan Horner sentiment amongst young Somali Oromo and Ethio-Eritreans is already spreading at a fast pace in the American diaspora I think that the next century at some point that is horners can see that in a political and economic sense we are langaab so (I’m not talking about culturally or religiously)
We should try to integrate with each other on some level so that we have more power on the world stage?

First all, the Horn of Africa is only somaliweyn. Secondly there is no love between any of the ethnic groups in East Africa(Somalia, Djibouti, Kenya, Ethiopia and Eritrea). The only thing I want to see is Somalis uniting first upon same aqeedah, manhaj and a willingness to build and protect what is ours. To protect and to work for the future of our children. Muslim Oromos, Afars and Muslim Habeshas are the closest people and likely to work with, and they have fallen prey to disgusting genocidal ethno-nationalism especially the Oromos, less afars and Habesha Muslim are good people. We have zero beef with them

First all, the Horn of Africa is only somaliweyn. Secondly there is no love between any of the ethnic groups in East Africa(Somalia, Djibouti, Kenya, Ethiopia and Eritrea). The only thing I want to see is Somalis uniting first upon same aqeedah, manhaj and a willingness to build and protect what is ours. To protect and to work for the future of our children. Muslim Oromos, Afars and Muslim Habeshas are the closest people and likely to work with, and they have fallen prey to disgusting genocidal ethno-nationalism especially the Oromos, less afars and Habesha Muslim are good people. We have zero beef with them
One thing oromo and Somali nationalist get wrong is that ingnoring habeshas and their Allies will be possible, it’s how oromos fell to Ethiopia and it’s how Somalis lost the war in 77 and how it led to the civil war, I could argue there is no love between Somali clans as well, but that’s not the point here, i the point is could we kind of replicate something like the East African community like our Bantu brothers south of us?

Why should we? How does it benefit us? We are 30 million strong and have a stack in 4 different countries. People need us. We do not need them

Last edited:

GuanYu

Custom title
f*ck Pan Hornenism, f*ck Pan Africanism too lmao, These are modern day forms of mental enslavement. You give them a Chance you'll be overriden, we treat em how our ancestors did, and that's with a 10 foot staff

Impossible! The amhara tribes are genociding each other as we speak, and Somalis couldn't even unite themselves despite sharing a common religion, language and culture. Do something better with your time.

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Also all horners fear us. Despite the fact we are mostly rural nomads, they look at us as not only as a group that is more highly organized but also people who preserved of the ways of the ancients — despite our political turmoil , Ethiopia is a very hierarchal country based on land ownership with Tigray and Amhara on top, the only people that have their social respect preserved as people unwilling to do serf labor due to independence are Somali and Afar herders

Oromo are aware that Afar and Somalis might be similar to them genetically but due to our preservation of our original ways we haven’t disenfranchised ourselves as they have, by cutting familial clan ties and adopting agrarianism despite their numbers they’re enslaved and used. Whilst Afar and Somalis are free

Amhara see themselves as originating from South Arabians, to them the culture they harken towards culture is eastern, ask any Amhara or Tigray about the Afar and they’ll say the other most noble and pure people in their country, some might even include Somali

I don’t see marital violence as option in Ethiopia, as it considered a holy place for far too many Christians atop the world, they’d only allow intra Christian disputes but we definitely can and will use our tight and close tribal organization to manage Ethiopia economically

The port in Garacad is the first step

Last edited:

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Tigray and Amhara would never accept a Oromo leader they see them as a seasonal serf, it’s a matter of pride, they’re more likely to accept a Somali leadership who they would try to avert from fear but if it arises they’d accept it as destiny

One thing oromo and Somali nationalist get wrong is that ingnoring habeshas and their Allies will be possible, it’s how oromos fell to Ethiopia and it’s how Somalis lost the war in 77 and how it led to the civil war, I could argue there is no love between Somali clans as well, but that’s not the point here, i the point is could we kind of replicate something like the East African community like our Bantu brothers south of us?
Of course, trade between the nations could occur, but I dont want to trade our fish for khat. Khat needs to be banned. There too many issues in Somalia. I don't think we have what it takes to even think about our neighbors. When we do fix up, we should outperform them and have an export based economy. Where we export sophisticated materials. Also dairy products and meat. Whatever Ethiopia and Kenya produces can be produced in Somalia too, even the khat. Its only arabica coffee that can be produced in Ethiopia.
What I want for Somalia is more autarky, less reliance on our neighbors and Europe. I want our imports from other african countries to be minimal and our export to be substantial. We dont want to be a raw resource exporting country, we need to be like Japan, Taiwan and South Korea. You feel me? More like the United States. Our relationship with Africa should be United States relationship with Latin America.

Last edited:
Who needs Somalia? lol, if you think somalia is a self sustaining country
Akhi you thinking about Panhornerism and I am thinking about the great Somali expansion. We need to take over all of Subsaharan Africa starting with Kenya, pushing Oromos, Afars, gaalo bantus beyond of Tana River, Bale Mountains and Awash River, so we can build a large wall. I want Bantu Gaalo converted to Islam and I want Somalis to outpopulate bantus, Oromos. We need our numbers to be an half billion at the end of this century. Bantu Gaalo have no business in Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Burundi, Rwanda. Africa is a mess of an continent. No country in sub saharan Africa is industrialized. We can easily outcompete them. If we became the poorest country in eastern europe, we would be the most advanced country in Africa.

Trending

Latest posts