Do you think it's okay to date?

Would you date?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@TooMacaan i hope you're very very young...... like 15-16 ish......

Men have like 100x the level of testosterone than women, you either accept them as they are or get a female cuddle buddy?

It's not about self control, if men had the 'self control' levels of women humanity would cease to exist. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Any guy who has that kinda self control (more than once) is faulty somehow. Not the other way around.

People who value abstinence should not be doing everything but.......:O27GWRK:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I've never dated or been in a relationship and i am 19. Matter of a fact i haven't approached anyone in my entire life. Its got nothing to do with confidence, i just cant stand small talk. I've never been emotionally attracted to a girl but physically yes.
Lmao this is so me. I fuckin hate small talk:bell:

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMacaan i hope you're very very young...... like 15-16 ish......

Men have like 100x the level of testosterone than women, you either accept them as they are or get a female cuddle buddy?

It's not about self control, if men had the 'self control' levels of women humanity would cease to exist. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Any guy who has that kinda self control (more than once) is faulty somehow. Not the other way around.

People who value abstinence should not be doing everything but.......:O27GWRK:
Looool, I'm young but not that young:meleshame:
I realize I'm being an idealist but I've always believed mind > matter. Of course there are flesh desires and strong temptations but, at the end of the day, we also have the free will to choose otherwise. It will require a lot effort and self-training, sure, but it's not an impossible feat.
At the same time, you're right, I may be biased/naive in overestimating the role of self-control in this. It's really hard for me to wrap my head around the libido difference being that severe tbh...even though technically, I understand the whole scientific/hormonal logic of higher testosterone levels.
As for dating a "faulty" guy, I wouldn't mind dating an as-xual guy or a guy with less libido as long as he's not sterile or effeminate.

TooMacaan

VIP
@Transparent I happened to read that post before you trashed it :bell::ufdup:...
I've already admitted that, perhaps, I'm being too idealist/naive and 'searching for a unicorn'.
Yh true, I can see why most guys may think it's an unfair or unrealistic demand. Obscure sheegato though??? :farmajoyaab::mahubowtf:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@Transparent I happened to read that post before you trashed it :bell::ufdup:...
I've already admitted that, perhaps, I'm being too idealist/naive and 'searching for a unicorn'.
Yh true, I can see why most guys may think it's an unfair or unrealistic demand. Obscure sheegato though??? :farmajoyaab::mahubowtf:
Unlike most users here,i have heard you speak and somali waxbo kama taqaanid,waaa ceeb.PEOPLE OF ZPOT GABAADHUU WAA SHEEGATO CAATHI,SOMAALI WAXBO KAMA TAQAANTO,WAA NEEF NEEF DHALAY OO ISS KA SOCOTO,KA HAR WAXAKAN GAALATHA EH,
-MAHADSANID

TooMacaan

VIP
Unlike most users here,i have heard you speak and somali waxbo kama taqaanid,waaa ceeb.PEOPLE OF ZPOT GABAADHUU WAA SHEEGATO CAATHI,SOMAALI WAXBO KAMA TAQAANTO,WAA NEEF NEEF DHALAY OO ISS KA SOCOTO,KA HAR WAXAKAN GAALATHA EH,
-MAHADSANID
Lmao, you have an over active imagination sxb. Chill with the conspiracy theories though, is deji.:ohno:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
GodKnowsBest said:
Did you know Muhammad used to thigh Aisha before he could consummate their marriage? It means a man sticking his appendage inbetween a woman's thighs and humping them until the man does. . .

You can know the quality of the thread is going to drop when this stupid arrives @GodKnowsBest

It's funny how after I roasted you about not having any Rogers on your arms after boasting about them flocking to you, you suddenly switch out of that team.
If you're going to pretend to put me on ignore to get out of answering that fact, then commit to it and stay the f*ck out of my threads you delusional .

Take out the trash with you @Axmed Xaji

I don't get people who come into threads and talk about religion over and over and over again. I'm sorry your autistic asses don't know how to say anything else damn.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Looool, I'm young but not that young:meleshame:
I realize I'm being an idealist but I've always believed mind > matter. Of course there are flesh desires and strong temptations but, at the end of the day, we also have the free will to choose otherwise. It will require a lot effort and self-training, sure, but it's not an impossible feat.
At the same time, you're right, I may be biased/naive in overestimating the role of self-control in this. It's really hard for me to wrap my head around the libido difference being that severe tbh...even though technically, I understand the whole scientific/hormonal logic of higher testosterone levels.
As for dating a "faulty" guy, I wouldn't mind dating an as-xual guy or a guy with less libido as long as he's not sterile or effeminate.

I truly believe that there is no such thing as an asexual person but that's neither here nor there.

Honestly if the situation was reversed I would feel the same way as well. Ie: the types of guys who spend months seducing girls and then when they give in to their desires call them a ... like we are humans created to reproduce ? No need for that kind of judgement.

I think you should reconsider your idea of a relationship abaayo. Life is risk..... that's what makes love so exhilarating. You can't predict what'll happen but if you get to know someone as a friend and you share the same values (imo the only important qualities that you need to have in common) why not take the plunge and have all of your first with your husband and the same for him? :it0tdo8:

And btw just because you live with someone beforehand doesn't mean they won't change. It happen to friends of mine (cadaan), their marriage lasted for 8 months but they had previously been together for 5 or 6 years.

I truly believe that there is no such thing as an asexual person but that's neither here nor there.

Honestly if the situation was reversed I would feel the same way as well. Ie: the types of guys who spend months seducing girls and then when they give in to their desires call them a ... like we are humans created to reproduce ? No need for that kind of judgement.

I think you should reconsider your idea of a relationship abaayo. Life is risk..... that's what makes love so exhilarating. You can't predict what'll happen but if you get to know someone as a friend and you share the same values (imo the only important qualities that you need to have in common) why not take the plunge and have all of your first with your husband and the same for him? :it0tdo8:

And btw just because you live with someone beforehand doesn't mean they won't change. It happen to friends of mine (cadaan), their marriage lasted for 8 months but they had previously been together for 5 or 6 years.

True, surprisingly all of the people I've known who were married after long term relationships had their marriages fail within a year or two, and I mean Somalis. Sad. I think it's because all they gain in marrying eachother is responsibilities.

So i was dating this cadaan muslim guy, we had like 3/4 dinners at a restaurant, nothing more nothing less

At first he seemed pretty normal and decent
But when i told him i didnt see a relationship and i didnt want to have one

He became mad and stalked me for a couple weeks (he's done now, sort of)

Anyways no dating for me
This shit creeped the f*ck out of me

lol that's cadaan people. somali guys will wait for you to crawl back.

Gambar

VIP

What a lovey dovey post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts