Do you think it's okay to date?

Would you date?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I've been seeing a lot of farax/halimo bashing threads where the OP was in a relationship. As @Duke of Bohol would (probably) say: why marry a girl you can date? It's like ordering a meal when you can get unlimited free samples of it.

So for those who would date: what's your reasoning behind it?

I'm also interested in how everyone sees the boyfriend and the girlfriend. Guys, if you get a gf, would you seriously consider marrying her? Or is she just the appetizer?

In the community it's not really seen badly for the guy unless the girl is pious but it's a death sentence for the girl. Thoughts?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I haven't been in a relationship. I don't understand how some guys can sing sweet nothings into a girls ear gassing her up building some imaginary towers in her head convincing her that she's the one and then go in and out just like a robbery, it will catch up with you a girls eye is dangerous.

It's best to just be friends so she could introduce you to her friends so you could all be friends as the saying goes a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
The guy who came up with your cult rules was not only dating but revealed verses about he cna have 9 wives, slave girls and many other duplicitous things.

If he can do so many questionable things, you can do something as harmless and civil as dating.

TooMacaan

VIP
"Ordering a meal when you can get unlimited free samples of it"...:gucciwhat::ayaanswag:
Where does this come from???
I personally have never dated but I would definitely consider doing so in the future. Reason being: I don't want an arranged marriage-- I wanna thoroughly get to know (and vet) whoever I'm gonna be stuck with for the rest of my life. Dating, imo, is an interview process and a way to filter out what you like from what you don't.

OP, I think you may have a different idea of what "dating" involves than some here do. Why is there an insinuation that s-x must always accompany the concept of dating? Different people, different rules. :zhqjlmx:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Of course, why not! I can't possibly marry someone who I haven't dated, I might be reluctant hitting the fourth base but third base is a must :gaasdrink:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Main Chick?

What is that?

I'm a married dude. :drakewtf:

...oh! It's what you tissue tuggers call them in your Tuulo?
:hemad:
Guys who choose to be single such as myself ain't all bad, personally I would always give my friend who's had an argument with their husbands a shoulder to cry on and I am a good listener who's always empathetic empathetic towards any demsel in distress I'm always compassionate towards married women I love them as they're my fellow human beings:friendhug:

"Ordering a meal when you can get unlimited free samples of it"...:gucciwhat::ayaanswag:
Where does this come from???
I personally have never dated but I would definitely consider doing so in the future. Reason being: I don't want an arranged marriage-- I wanna thoroughly get to know (and vet) whoever I'm gonna be stuck with for the rest of my life. Dating, imo, is an interview process and a way to filter out what you like from what you don't.

OP, I think you may have a different idea of what "dating" involves than some here do. Why is there an insinuation that s-x must always accompany the concept of dating? Different people, different rules. :zhqjlmx:
That's called courtship.

Dating is when you have a relationship with someone with no strings attached.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I will marry an innocent FOB cousin to boss around at home ;) I'll threaten deportation if he steps out of line, daddy would kill him if he misbehaves. Win win situation !!!

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Dating with an intention to marry (also called courting) is okay.

Keep it short, 1-2 dates in public at a fancy restaurant where you both have lots of opportunities to chat about compatibility and future.

Second or third date should be at hers house with her mahram

No touching though

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Dating with an intention to marry (also called courting) is okay.

Keep it short, 1-2 dates in public at a fancy restaurant where you both have lots of opportunities to chat about compatibility and future.

Second or third date should be at hers house with her mahram

No touching though
Aaah no fun :( boring boooo live a little man smoke a joint with me ;) relax

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
The guy who came up with your cult rules was not only dating but revealed verses about he cna have 9 wives, slave girls and many other duplicitous things.

If he can do so many questionable things, you can do something as harmless and civil as dating.

You see the last option on the poll? That was especially for your single 30yo living in your parents basement dumb ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.