Do you think it's okay to date?

Would you date?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that's cadaan people. somali guys will wait for you to crawl back.

I dont know what a somali guy would do, but he wouldnt stalk me
Somali guys have more respect, if i think back i dont know why i dated this cadaan guy, i dont think they are attractive lol.. but yeah learned a lot

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
True, surprisingly all of the people I've known who were married after long term relationships had their marriages fail within a year or two, and I mean Somalis. Sad. I think it's because all they gain in marrying eachother is responsibilities.

It's true..... what's left to look foreword to really other than their mess and financial obligations. :vo3yidw:

What a lovey dovey post.

This a level 1 on lovey dovey ness for me. :ftw9nwa:

I blame my mom, she's was always talking about romance and sickly sweet stuff that I should look foreword to in marriage. Whereas most Somali moms prepare their daughters by learning to cook and clean.

I had to learn that myself. :yloezpe:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
How do people get to know eachother of they don't date? I hope you guys are not rushing to get married to someone you hardly know.

Nothing wrong with good old somali haasaawe.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Sidan ma idin ka dhaab miya? dating iyo what not maxaa idin ku dacay ?

The moment you realise you're a minority among your people

:noneck::noneck::noneck:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Are you comfortable with what @GodKnowsBest described about the thighing? That's a well-documented fact and it's fucking disgusting. Will you address that or will you go on about Rogers and autistic asses?
Last time I mentioned Muhammad's pedophilia I got banned. I'm deeply uncomfortable with it just like back when I was Muslim. It's interesting the mental gymnastics some will do to accept it.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Last time I mentioned Muhammad's pedophilia I got banned. I'm deeply uncomfortable with it just like back when I was Muslim. It's interesting the mental gymnastics some will do to accept it.

So fucking annoying. @Duke of Bohol tell this to remain on topic esp since she can't provide credible evidence to her claims. It's her specialty to stick her depraved ass in topics that don't concern her oh my god.

Ten fucking bucks some Jimothy called her a and that's why she switched out of white guys and is crawling back to Somali dudes :nahgirl:

Last edited:
So fucking annoying. @Duke of Bohol tell this to remain on topic esp since she can't provide credible evidence to her claims. It's her specialty to stick her depraved ass in topics that don't concern her oh my god.

Ten fucking bucks some Jimothy called her a and that's why she switched out of white guys and is crawling back to Somali dudes :nahgirl:

She believes in a book that talks about flying spaghetti monsters and grasshoppers with human faces, and all she can bring about Islam is lies. Jokes on her.

She's lucky no one here cares to read the bible (including herself), she would've been humbled a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending