Do you think Farmaajo should resign?(Poll)

Do you think Farmaajo should resign?

• Let him finish his term

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I know it is practically unheard of for an African leader to resign but if he cares about the country, he will be setting a precedent and doing the honourable thing like Abdulahi Yusuf.

He cant stay because the security situation is messed up. He says he's sorry but what exactly is being done to flush out these scumbags ? He always sends condolences but these are cheap words as his family is in USA and he is protected by 1000 Amison soldiers so why would be care ? Just wait it out and keep getting paid your six figures. Who is protecting the general Somali population ?

I'm sick of this. They are always trying to do other stuff but security is 100% top priority. Frankly at this point they should declare total war and devote the majority of state resources on defeating terrorists. If your country isn't completely secure then it's absurd you trying to attract foreign investment.

Oh and don't get me started on these politicians and their internal struggles. They make me sick. They don't give a shit. They just want the money and they have guards and their kids are in London so who gives a shit. What a disgrace.

Priority number one should be chasing the terrorists everywhere they are, going on a mass recruitment campaign for armed forces, integrated regional militias into national force and crush them just like Puntland and Somaliland did.

It can't be that hard if most other federal states managed to accomplish this why can't he? Farmajo please resign. Get another job and give it to someone that isn't surrounded by 1000 men and has their kids in somalia. Expose them to the dangers facing the normal people. You aren't a competent leader. Get someone that can sort out these terrorists.

Last edited:
I dont see Kheyre trying to stop womanizing and start plotting like Nuur Cadde did against Cabdillahi Yuusuf. Maybe he can do both. Im not keeping up with Villa Wanlaweyn politics though is there an hidden N&N power struggle

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts