Do you think European beauty standard exist for women

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I find it weird discussing certain races "beauty" as if not every race can have ugly or beautiful people. Its so odd because those of you who are darksins or brownskins with ethnic features who believe "white features or white women" are the prettiest are actively taking part in erasing your own features from being seen as beautiful. You're encouraging white supremacist talking points, these cadaans literally believe their women are so pretty all poc men would rape them smh.
Another thing i had in mind is not all somali people have "sharp features" its been ran with so much that Somalis who dont have it (which is a large number) are told they're not Somali. ITS getting racist at this point the moment you're nose isn't as sharp or your hair isn't as soft you get bombarded with the word bantu.

as for bantu women YES they are beautiful
View attachment 180150View attachment 180151View attachment 180152View attachment 180154View attachment 180156View attachment 180157
I've said this before aswell being bantu doesn't equal= ugly. No every community has its ugly and attractive people. But some people here happen to be featurist

I find it weird discussing certain races "beauty" as if not every race can have ugly or beautiful people. Its so odd because those of you who are darksins or brownskins with ethnic features who believe "white features or white women" are the prettiest are actively taking part in erasing your own features from being seen as beautiful. You're encouraging white supremacist talking points, these cadaans literally believe their women are so pretty all poc men would rape them smh.
Another thing i had in mind is not all somali people have "sharp features" its been ran with so much that Somalis who dont have it (which is a large number) are told they're not Somali. ITS getting racist at this point the moment you're nose isn't as sharp or your hair isn't as soft you get bombarded with the word bantu.

as for bantu women YES they are beautiful
View attachment 180150View attachment 180151View attachment 180152View attachment 180154View attachment 180156View attachment 180157

Stop crying. B**tus are not attractive and Horn Africans who look remotely like them are not. No most men don't find white women attractive. or at least at the forefront. you are projecting a white male projection. It's okay for people to have feature preferences, in fact it's natural. Bantu features are not the norm in the horn deal with it.

Last edited:
Stop crying. Bantus are not attractive and Horn Africans who look remotely like them are not. No most men don't find white women attractive. or at least at the forefront. you are projecting a white male projection. It's okay for people to have feature preferences, in fact it's natural. Bantu features are not the norm in the horn deal with it.

giphy.gif

Trending