Do you think European beauty standard exist for women

alien

📍outer space
VIP
For me I don't like the European beauty standard. Europeans are pretty ugly. I love me some somali/african women with small noses aligned with large lips. Also like type 3 and 4 hair because straight looks dead. And having coloured eyes are overrated. Also they gotta be tall

For me I don't like the European beauty standard. Europeans are pretty ugly. I love me some somali/african women with small noses aligned with large lips. Also like type 3 and 4 hair because straight looks dead. And having coloured eyes are overrated. Also they gotta be tall

Ew. You like Bantu/Nilotic and Horn Africans who were contaminated by recent B****u/Nilotic blood?

A lot of them covet our features more. Blonde hair and blue eyes are played out now. They are now tanning darkening their hair and contouring their noses to look a certain way. A lot of them now want to look like they are from the Caucusus. Europeans are not Caucasians they adopted that identity because they coveted the beauty of a Caucasian sex slave. :mybusiness:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No; a Horn of African (particularly Somali) nose requires a rhinoplasty for most of them to have. For whatever reason they have more prominent noses with bulbous tips, their lips aren't very full either.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Ew. You like Bantu/Nilotic and Horn Africans who were contaminated by recent B****u/Nilotic blood?
I don't like Bantus. I do not like their features. When I say other Africans I mean preferably Nilotics. Look at this baddie

images (20) (10).jpeg

alien

📍outer space
VIP
No; a Horn of African (particularly Somali) nose requires a rhinoplasty for most of them to have. For whatever reason they have more prominent noses with bulbous tips, their lips aren't very full either.
Yes somali nose are small. They don't protrude past the lips. They are almost in line with the lips. And are small and tinier than a white person

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes somali nose are small. They don't protrude past the lips. They are almost in line with the lips. And are small and tinier than a white person

Exactly. :hillarybiz: Somalis used to be so nitpicky about features I sincerely don't know what happened to a nearsighted segment of the younger generation. Their pride levels plummeted and they are starting to turn into oddly colour struck madows. They are also mislabeling Somali features as Caucasian and trying desperately to be aligned with cadaans. When it's Somalis that often have narrower and smaller features as you indicated.

Ew. You like Bantu/Nilotic and Horn Africans who were contaminated by recent Bantu/Nilotic blood?

Ew. You like Bantu/Nilotic and Horn Africans who were contaminated by recent Bantu/Nilotic blood?
THat's what I'm saying. I don't why some black people think those features are European.

Exactly. :hillarybiz: Somalis used to be so nitpicky about features I sincerely don't know what happened to a nearsighted segment of the younger generation. Their pride levels plummeted and they are starting to turn into oddly colour struck madows. And they are also mislabeling Somali features as Caucasian when they are often narrower and smaller as you indicated.
THe Caucasians(Georgians,Armenians, Azeri Circassians) do not look Somali at all. I have even seen some Swedes and other Scandinavians with flat noses. So again we are not European or Caucasians looking

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
THe Caucasians(Georgians,Armenians, Azeri Circassians) do not look Somali at all. I have even seen some Swedes and other Scandinavians with flat noses. So again we are not European or Caucasians looking

Yes; they also have more fleshier noses than Somalis. I don't know why some of these little Abdis are so desperate to claim we iz cuck-asian. :drakekidding:

What do you mean by easily manipulated? It does exist, there are statistics that back this up. Cadaan men get the most messages out of any group while Mathow men get the least. It doesn’t matter how you talk lol those cadaan women just saw his profile picture they didn’t even listen to him talk
this is lies. If a men is in shape and is decent looking then you’ll have girlsxswipe on u.
too many people like to blame shit they can’t change on why their failures

Exactly. :hillarybiz: Somalis used to be so nitpicky about features I sincerely don't know what happened to a nearsighted segment of the younger generation. Their pride levels plummeted and they are starting to turn into oddly colour struck madows. They are also mislabeling Somali features as Caucasian and trying desperately to be aligned with cadaans. When it's Somalis that often have narrower and smaller features as you indicated.

How is that a bad thing? Most Somalis are medium brown, the extreme darker ones sometimes tend to be the most mongrelized with b***us/Nilotics. I agree with your second last paragraph they are dumb and desperate. would you say the same thing for females though "color struck"?

Last edited:
It's not prejudice, they're not entitled to it.

True, their not entitled but it’s most definitely prejudice, same thing could be said about a job “ their not entitled to it”

this is lies. If a men is in shape and is decent looking then you’ll have girlsxswipe on u.
too many people like to blame shit they can’t change on why their failures

Get a decent looking guy in shape one black and one white, 95% of the women in the world would choose the white dude over the black guy. Hard pill to swallow but that’s how it is[/QUOTE]

it’s been proven that tinder or other dating sites are easier for women then men. even if they’re cadaan theyre barely gonna get matches compared to how women get matches.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How is that a bad thing? Most Somalis are medium dark brown, the extreme darker ones sometimes tend to be the most mongrelized with b***us/Nilotics. I agree with your second last paragraph they are dumb and desperate. would you say the same thing for females though "color struck"?

Nah, you will find Somalis who are damn near duxul dark everywhere from Jabuuti to Bari where admixture from either "Bantus" or "Nilotes" is completely unlikely and has pretty much never been found in genetic studies and commercial results (frankly, this is pretty much true for the south too). Horners have a natural capacity to get pretty dark or at least have damn near ink-black people among us since our SSA side seems closely related to people like Dinkas who are by far the darkest Madows known to man.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How is that a bad thing? Most Somalis are medium dark brown, the extreme darker ones sometimes tend to be the most mongrelized with bantus/Nilotics. I agree with your second last paragraph they are dumb. would you say the same thing for females?

Well very dark or light ethnic Somalis do not have Bantu admixture. And it's often the very dark ones with the most noticeably sharp features. Also don't many Ethiopians (non-Somali) have varying levels of omotic and semtic admixture.

Nah, you will find Somalis who are damn near duxul dark everywhere from Jabuuti to Bari where admixture from either "Bantus" or "Nilotes" is completely unlikely and has pretty much never been found in genetic studies and commercial results (frankly, this is pretty much true for the south too). Horners have a natural capacity to get pretty dark or at least have damn near ink-black people among us since our SSA side seems closely related to people like Dinkas who are by far the darkest Madows known to man.

I did not say all, or all cases. I said the extreme dark Horners have a higher chance of recent Nilotic ancestry than light skin Horners having recent Eurasian.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Well very dark or light ethnic Somalis do not have Bantu admixture. And it's often the very dark ones with the most noticeably sharp features. Also don't many Ethiopians (non-Somali) have varying levels of omotic and semtic admixture.

What the hell is it with this, btw? I've noticed that some of my darkest relatives often also have straight hair and very sharp and narrow features. You're not the first person I've seen notice this other than me. Definitely seems a sort of sub type among Somalis.

Trending