Do you think European beauty standard exist for women

I don't, it's mostly Black and sometimes south asian women who complain about this, when in actual fact men prefer all women equally they have no architype, women on the other only want one set type of male. when they say men prefer white women they are talking about white men, they complain about it because they want white males to find them attractive as they do white females. It's all a projection.

No, I think any women can be attractive as long as they stay in shape and take care of themselves. Even if they don’t look attractive they have make up. I do think a European beauty standards exist for men tho.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Because they are the most beautiful women. Its the reality and everyone knows that. It's not self hating to admit it. Wallahi any Somali man would love a white revert wife.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
basically the whiter the men the more swipes and messages they get on tinder. I’m not sure how it is in the UK or Canada but America is racist when it comes to dating for men of color. This Somali dude got no matches on tinder while making a video

Look how he is acting. N word N word. Did he write that in his zina profile? No one wants to talk to someone using such words.

he's somali?? nah it's like in the rest of the world. how are some of y'all surprised that all women prefer white men to pocs?

He talk real ghetto. About these women, it's because they are easily manipulated and impressionable and you are probably one of them. complain about "colorism" (doesn't exist) and than practice it yourself.

He talk real ghetto. About these women, it's because they are easily manipulated and impressionable and you are probably one of them. complain about colorism (doesn't exist) and than practice it yourself.

What do you mean by easily manipulated? It does exist, there are statistics that back this up. Cadaan men get the most messages out of any group while Mathow men get the least. It doesn’t matter how you talk lol those cadaan women just saw his profile picture they didn’t even listen to him talk

What do you mean by easily manipulated? It does exist, there are statistics that back this up. Cadaan men get the most messages out of any group while Mathow men get the least. It doesn’t matter how you talk lol those cadaan women just saw his profile picture they didn’t even listen to him talk

I don't think it's racism per se, to not be with someone. I am just calling out the hypocrisy and false narratives. I am not disagreeing with you on other things.

I don't think it's racism per se, to not be with someone. I am just calling out the hypocrisy and false narratives. I am not disagreeing with you on other things.

preferring to date only white or light skinned men is not racism your right but it is prejudice. If someone had all the qualifications you were looking for but they ended up being dark and you dont pick them then that’s prejudice.

preferring to date only white or light skinned men is not racism your right but it is prejudice. If someone had all the qualifications you were looking for but they ended up being dark and you dont pick them then that’s prejudice.
It's not prejudice, they're not entitled to it.

I think it's whatever. There might be some prejudice but muh, it's a combination of the two, or no prejudice.

I find all this funny. Because a lot of non-ethnic non-black women are trying to look well...ethnic. Ever seen blackfishing? Swedish women are even trying to look more ethnic now despite being called the pinnacle of white beauty they still had to modify themselves. Notice how the white girls make their noses "smaller" and their cheekbones more prominent whenever they try to blackfish. Having a small nose and so-called "delicate" features is not European at all. Look at the white beauty standards 60 years ago those "beauties" would not make it now. Ariana Grande is Italian white but trying to look Hispanic or a light skin black girl. Dont get me started on the Jenners. Those puffy European cheeks small lips and large nose would not cut it. Featurism is real. Queen Nefertiti is held as the ultimate beauty but where does she come from AFRICA. The European beauty standards are played out they want to look like us. :shaq: :mybusiness:

There is no such thing as Blackfishing, sorry. It's another coping mechanism like the term 'colorism" created by A********** females.

These dudes on social media are so desperate it is sad. How many of those pictures are catfished?
There is no such thing as Blackfishing, sorry. It's another coping mechanism like the term 'colorism" created by AA.
Well why are these heifers darkening their skin making their puffy noses smaller?You sound like a dude.

Trending