Do you support one man one vote 2020 election cycle?

Do you support one man one vote 2020 election cycle?

• absolutely yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • absolutely no

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • parliamentary dictatorship

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you understood why I choose those towns. How would Burtinle and Eyl help in what I am trying to do with my previous list of towns?
:patrice:

no i understood, you choose those towns for pure darood votes, since you listed only your kins towns for electoral votes, those towns would give any darood a high landslide win in any ecetion if listed for election, lol...... my comment of burtinle and eyl was for pulling your leg.

i would suggest a one man one vote system but with a little adjustment for our 'situation'

obviously everyone would vote for their tribesmen so candidates should not campaign or even shoe their faces. the public should decide on their policies without knowing the candidate. that way, the best man for the job wins.:hmm:

My opinion on 1 man Vote and who will hold Somalia Power and Sovereignty in the future in the years the come;

First of all this is my opinion based on facts on the ground and on historical ground, on why if 1 man election with Strong Parliament, Judicial and Military Institutions were present (just incase 1 of the FMS iswaalo in not accepting the results) , having visited in Garowe, Galkacyo,KG, Hargeisa and Mogadishu, i can not help but feel the sympathy from those inhabitant they have toward the same ideological politics that Beesha Hawiye are striving for, and i must say of all the Qabiils towards integration none of them surpass hawiyes integration in to them.

No clans, except Marehan and Hawiye (both have the same mind set and political ideological believe) have progressed from Qabiil into Party Interest than them, a Hawiye or Marehan Mahdi ''Erdogan Type'' will most definitively arise from the 1 man system if implemented.:rejoice:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
no i understood, you choose those towns for pure darood votes, since you listed only your kins towns for electoral votes, those towns would give any darood a high landslide win in any ecetion if listed for election, lol...... my comment of burtinle and eyl was for pulling your leg.

You completely misunderstood it. Those are Darod border towns. I want the Darod in Wardheer, Qoraxey Afdheer and Garissa to vote in the election. Basically make sure we win every presidential election.

:damedamn:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You completely misunderstood it. Those are Darod border towns. I want the Darod in Wardheer, Qoraxey Afdheer and Garissa to vote in the election. Basically make sure we win every presidential election.

:damedamn:
We already have a darood president today, and we already can see who supports him and who is against him. f*ck your qabyaalad, darood means majerteen. Say it out loud.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Last time we tried that the tiny village of Wanlaweyn had more votes than all of Somaliland :mjlol:
Tiny village? Lol.
upload_2017-4-20_19-4-5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts